Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Camera in live & buy mode
Camera in buy mode works fine, without any lags... But in live mode it's lagging and chopping, with and without pause.
Yes, I tested my problem in "clean" game and I didn't have lags. When I put DCCache folder into "clean" game, camera was lagging again. I have 49 .dbc files in DCCache (0-48, 9,58 GB). I know, it's very much, but why in buy mode camera works perfect? I think that it should lagging every time :P

Sorry for my poor English...

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 5:47 PM
does this happen on just one saved game or any saved game? Does this happen when you start a new game? If it's just on one saved game, how long have you been playing it? How big is the save game file size?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 10:19 PM
I have this problem in every save and new game (I always clean my saves with S3PE, I delete SNAP elements and I've turned off memories in MC and game settings, so my TravelDB.package files in all saves are small). Today I've moved all .dbc files into Mods\Packages folder and I've changed file format to .package (.package and .dbc files have DBPF Package construction, like .world and .nhd). All CC and store items works fine, I have 24 "old" .package files (4,70 GB) and 49 files from DCCache (9,58 GB). All - 73 files, 14,3 GB. Badly, no changes in camera's work. I'll try to merge new .package files (moved from DCCache).
I think that I have too many CC, but I don't understand why camera in buy mode is independent and works without lagging

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums