Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#76 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 1:55 PM
The author claims she was inspired by "Romeo and Juliet" and "Wuthering Heights"...and I can't understand why she gave herself the trouble of writing those books...they are useless. I bet she never read anything about "Dracula" or any other vampire books or legends...every time I see Edward Cullen, Tinkerbell comes to my mind...I wonder why...
Advertisement
Banned
#77 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 12:56 PM
Default t
Quote: Originally posted by nightwitch
Twilight is not a vampy film beacase where's the blood stucking action, I mean what's the point of making a vampire film when no ones turns into a vampire. It's more a lovie doveie film than anything all in all it's a ruddish flim!

True
Forum Resident
#78 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnieBonnie
The author claims she was inspired by "Romeo and Juliet" and "Wuthering Heights"...and I can't understand why she gave herself the trouble of writing those books...they are useless. I bet she never read anything about "Dracula" or any other vampire books or legends...every time I see Edward Cullen, Tinkerbell comes to my mind...I wonder why...

Because he sparkles.
Test Subject
#79 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 12:42 AM
http://www.wattpad.com/1740404-the-skylight-saga

It's a Twilight spoof. The main charaecter is called Bella Duck, Edmund Chick and Jacob White.

http://www.wattpad.com/604923-100-r...-twilight-sucks

That was is 100 reasons to hate Twilight.

My teacher pointed at me with his ruler and said:"At the end of this ruler is an idiot!!" I got detention after I asked him which end he was referring to.
I got arrested in the airport the other day... apparently security doesnt appreciate when you yell "shot gun!" before boarding a plane.
Test Subject
#80 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 4:35 AM
I don't hate twilight, but I think the vampires are a bit cheesy and not very cool as they should be.
& I hate the fact they they never seem to decide anything they just change their minds all the time and can't settle for anything.
I love the werewolves though it's like the only thing I like about twilight. I'm not a hater, but not a fan either.
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 7:25 PM
I used to despise Twilight,

then I read Game of thrones and realized that Twilight was just written by a 13 year old girl in a Woman's body.

GoT....

Kill it dead . Kill it dead now!

The only problem with Twilight compared that series is that Meyer mispelled Fairy as Vampire.

Page 4 of 4