Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 9:42 PM
Default Enslaved by your Own Challenge
Backstory~
Once upon a time, there were two little girls who lived in Sunset Valley. They had a wonderful mother, brother, and father. They weren't a wealthy family, but they weren't poor either. Everything was going well for the family until a storm rolled into Sunset Valley one night. The girls mother and father were on their way home from dinner, and it was getting crazy outside. The girls eventually fell asleep, while looking out the window waiting for their parents to return. Then next morning they found out that their parents had died after driving into a river by the side of the road. They were devastated. Their brother disappeared soon after and never returned, leaving two little girls by themselves. Without a job they had no money, and the house and food was taken away. The girls lived in the forest for years until they reached 18 (young adulthood). Once they were of age, they gathered enough money to move away from Sunset Valley. The oldest sister was very bitter and resentful about her parents death. Ever since that night she had turned into a cruel, evil person. She hated her sister and she wanted nothing to do with her. But the younger sister was hopeful. She wanted to move past this terrible incident and find a new life for her sister. So they both moved to ________ (Moonlight Falls is reccomended, but do whatever town you wish).

Ok, so basically one sister is evil and bitter, the other is sweet and hopeful.

CAS (MAKE THEM BOTH YOUNG ADULTS)
Oldest Sister:
-Make her look however, but give her a darker sort of look.
-Her traits must include Mean Spirited, Evil, and Commitment Issues.
Youngest Sister:
-Give her a happy go lucky, and light sort of look.
-Her traits must include Good, Neat, and Great Cook.

HOUSE:
-The house must look dark on the outside.
-Fence around property.
-Basement (reasons explained)
Other than that, do whatever.

MUST HAVES:
There are two things that you have to have somewhere in your house.
-Alchemy Station
-Painting Easel

What your going to be doing is having the Youngest Sister live in a little, terrible basement, while the Oldest Sister lives in a mansion sort of house. The Oldest Sister's job is to practice her alchemy skill, and try out the potions on her little sister. Also, if you wish you can make the Oldest Sister seduce people and then break up with them. Like the lifetime wish Heart breaker.
Now the Youngest sister didn't know she was going to be enslaved, but she was. She will live in the basement with only a cheap old bed, an easel, and a little bathroom. Her jobs are to
-Clean the house when needed
-Cook every meal (Breakfast/Dinner)
-Grow vegetables to save up money
-Cater to every need of her older sister.

What your working towards is to save up 15,000 dollars, and then move out.

FAIL:
You will fail if any of these things happen.
-Someone in the household dies
-A meal isn't prepared for Breakfast or Dinner
-The house isn't clean before she goes to bed
-The Youngest Sister is caught out of her chambers outside of her scheduled times. (Explained later)
-If any pets or children are found by the Oldest Sister (explained later)

RULES:
-Pets and Children are OK, but if the oldest sister spots them in the house you have to get ride of them somehow.
-You can only be out of your basement between 4AM-8AM, 12PM-1PM, and 5PM- 9PM. Or you can sneak out while the Oldest Sister is sleeping, but even if your out of the house and the other sister wakes up, you fail.
-No lovers/friends in the house
-You may motherlode for the eldest sister as many times as you want, but keep track of the money you make as the youngest sister.
And, whatever else I listed that I forgot to put here,

TIPS:
Using the Kleptomatic Trait is good, because during your hours you can sneak out and steal things for money.
Gardening expensive things earns you money faster.
Sculpting earns you a lot of money, but you have to buy that with the money you save up from painting and what not.
Lock the door to your Youngest Sister only.
Every Saturday you get paid $100 dollars. IF, you are never seen in the same room as your elder sister (besides from when she is trying a potion out on you)

SAVE UP 15,000 DOLLARS AND MOVE OUT!!
For an extra challenge, try to do this within 4 weeks.

Expansions needed for this challenge : SUPERNATURAL
This challenge is similar to The Cinderella Challenge, and The Opposite Princess Challenge, but it is not like that. I do not take credit for those other challenges, they are amazing but I did not create them. Happy simming!! <>
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 8:18 PM
Nice challenge!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 11:58 PM
I have the Nraas career mod that pays you when you housekeep. Can I use it?
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 12:57 AM
Cool challenge!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Doctor's Daughter
I have the Nraas career mod that pays you when you housekeep. Can I use it?

Yea of course! :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kulegirl97
Cool challenge!

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Nice challenge!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 1:30 PM Last edited by miurabbit : 16th Jan 2015 at 1:49 PM.
Sweet Challenge! Can I use familyfunds [lastname] 500000 (exactly) and then have the YS (younger sister) have it up to 15,000+ from what the OS (older sister) had before? (had before= 500k) And, I'm trying to find a mod to divide their simoleons each.

UPDATE: I found the mod, I also found the career mod in NRaas which helped me a lot! Also, I got the HomeOpener which allows her to enter any home and be greeted at first, she can cook, and clean, and get rewarded by making sims happy or by cleaning the house. And she'll also unlock whims and achievements (which is VERY helpful!). I'll also make her practice drawing in a huge Easel from the money she earned. Is it possible if I make the older sister a witch? Oh, and if the younger sister had a little homeless puppy she took in, will the older sister take it away if she saw it? I'm already making a story for this, I hope you answer soon.

If I possibly update this message I'll probably use OS and YS in the term of Older Sister and Younger Sister.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miurabbit
Sweet Challenge! Can I use familyfunds [lastname] 500000 (exactly) and then have the YS (younger sister) have it up to 15,000+ from what the OS (older sister) had before? (had before= 500k) And, I'm trying to find a mod to divide their simoleons each.

UPDATE: I found the mod, I also found the career mod in NRaas which helped me a lot! Also, I got the HomeOpener which allows her to enter any home and be greeted at first, she can cook, and clean, and get rewarded by making sims happy or by cleaning the house. And she'll also unlock whims and achievements (which is VERY helpful!). I'll also make her practice drawing in a huge Easel from the money she earned. Is it possible if I make the older sister a witch? Oh, and if the younger sister had a little homeless puppy she took in, will the older sister take it away if she saw it? I'm already making a story for this, I hope you answer soon.

If I possibly update this message I'll probably use OS and YS in the term of Older Sister and Younger Sister.

That sounds like a great mod/mods! I should check that out. Yea, you can use those mod/mods and cheats, if it makes the story more enjoyable then cool! Let me know what mods those are so I can check them out.