Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 4:48 PM Last edited by [email protected] : 18th Aug 2014 at 11:50 PM.
Default Turn the Town
Late Night or Supernatural is required.

Back Story: You are a vampire. They are not. You are thirsty for a companion.

Ok so welcome to the turn the town challenge! I just thought of it out of nowhere. It's actually really simple.

Getting Started:
Make a vampire in CAS ( doesn't matter the gender or how it looks you choose )
Place the vampire in a town ( bigger the better!)

The goal is for the vampire to create a colony. They have to "turn the town". They need to turn every single human or supernatural into a vampire. This does not include paparazzi or the university mascot. I think that would be cool for a change. Also they can only turn the people at night. The vampire may start a family but it can NOT be with a human. If you do decide to conceive a child with a human after having the first born child and it becomes a child the father has be killed or kicked out. If the child is a human it must be turned. The challenge is complete if you "turn the town". You fail if you don't "turn the town" if all the people in your household are dead. Enjoy
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:31 PM
I really think you should space it out a bit more, add more rules, etc. For example:

Backstory:
You are a vampire. They are not. You are thirsty for a companion.

Ok so welcome to the turn the town challenge! I just thought of it out of nowhere. It's actually really simple.

Starting the Game:
  • Make a vampire in CAS ( doesn't matter the gender or how it looks you choose )
  • Choose a town with plenty of townies for a bigger challenge!

---
And so on. Well done on the challenge though!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
I really think you should space it out a bit more, add more rules, etc. For example:

Backstory:
You are a vampire. They are not. You are thirsty for a companion.

Starting the Game:
  • Make a vampire in CAS ( doesn't matter the gender or how it looks you choose )
  • Choose a town with plenty of townies for a bigger challenge!

---
And so on. Well done on the challenge though!

Thanks for the advice it really helped
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 5:09 PM
I'm pretty sure this is copy-right. On the sims 3 one of the lifetime wishes is called turn the town. And it has the exact same goals.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cotty200
I'm pretty sure this is copy-right. On the sims 3 one of the lifetime wishes is called turn the town. And it has the exact same goals.

Not quite. While I'm sure that LTW is where the name came from, the challenge here is to change the entire town. The LTW is accomplished when 5 Sims are turned & 20 Sims are fed from.

I like the concept of this challenge, but I think it'd actually be more challenging if there were more rules. For instance, we're supposed to turn everyone, but, are there certain people we can only turn at certain times? What about other supernaturals? I don't know if vampires can actually fail to turn someone, but, if so, what are the requirements for trying that person again?

Can't vampires read minds to find out traits? Well, maybe certain traits have different bearings on how well they'd be able to be fed from/turned. Maybe athletic Sims have a higher chance of being able to fight the vampire off, Sims that are supernatural fans readily give themselves to be fed from/converted (a cheat could be used to increase their relationship score so that the answer is automatically yes), or, heck, for a laugh, Sims that are frugal try & charge the vampire!

Also, what challenges would vegetarian vampires face? Coward or shy or ambitious vampires, what bearing would their traits have on them? Concerning plasma fruit/juice, are Sims allowed to utilize it in lieu of finding prey?

Of course, my word isn't Bible. There are tons of different things you could tweak & make it how you envision it to be. I can just see this being a great challenge if it's expanded.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NaeShelle
Not quite. While I'm sure that LTW is where the name came from, the challenge here is to change the entire town. The LTW is accomplished when 5 Sims are turned & 20 Sims are fed from.

I like the concept of this challenge, but I think it'd actually be more challenging if there were more rules. For instance, we're supposed to turn everyone, but, are there certain people we can only turn at certain times? What about other supernaturals? I don't know if vampires can actually fail to turn someone, but, if so, what are the requirements for trying that person again?

Can't vampires read minds to find out traits? Well, maybe certain traits have different bearings on how well they'd be able to be fed from/turned. Maybe athletic Sims have a higher chance of being able to fight the vampire off, Sims that are supernatural fans readily give themselves to be fed from/converted (a cheat could be used to increase their relationship score so that the answer is automatically yes), or, heck, for a laugh, Sims that are frugal try & charge the vampire!

Also, what challenges would vegetarian vampires face? Coward or shy or ambitious vampires, what bearing would their traits have on them? Concerning plasma fruit/juice, are Sims allowed to utilize it in lieu of finding prey?

Of course, my word isn't Bible. There are tons of different things you could tweak & make it how you envision it to be. I can just see this being a great challenge if it's expanded.

your right about that . I actually didn't know frugal sims charge vampires
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 7:25 PM
Vampires can turn into vampire all supernaturals?

Werewolves only can curse normal sims

I wanted do same than your challenge with my female werewolf, before read this challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo3487
Vampires can turn into vampire all supernaturals?

Werewolves only can curse normal sims

I wanted do same than your challenge with my female werewolf, before read this challenge

You can actually ask a supernatural to turn into a vampire. If you'd like you can do this challenge as werewolf.