Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 8:30 AM
Default Please welcome Sapphire Sims 2!
Hi All,

You may have noticed a new button on the front page of the downloads section entitled "Sapphire Sims 2". While MTS2 hosts the http://www.sapphiresims2.com/ domain, it was a joint decision to move the bulk of thier quality downloads to MTS2 under thier own category. The existing domain will then become a "Bonus site" for thier members.

Sapphire's content focuses very much in the fantasy and imagination realms, and we think it compliments the MTS2 download section very well. The url to go directly to the Sapphire content is http://www.modthesims2.com/sapphire

We hope you enjoy the new downloads they offer, and be sure to leave comments or thanks for them!

Regards,
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 9:24 AM Last edited by Delphy : 9th Mar 2006 at 9:36 AM. Reason: Removed reference to yummy spam
I love Sapphire Sims 2! And I'll be sure to check it out and leave a comment! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:09 PM
Hi, I have been a member at The Gathering for nearly a year, which became a part of SS2 not too long ago, and now SS2 has joined into MtS2 and I am completely lost.

I checked my email to see if a new link to The Gathering forum was sent out and I have not received such an email if it was sent out. The link I had for both of those sites no longer works. I have now (obviously) found a link to SS2, but even going there I do not see something saying were to find The Gathering forum board. I would please like very much to have this information.

Thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vandilyn007
Hi, I have been a member at The Gathering for nearly a year, which became a part of SS2 not too long ago, and now SS2 has joined into MtS2 and I am completely lost.

I checked my email to see if a new link to The Gathering forum was sent out and I have not received such an email if it was sent out. The link I had for both of those sites no longer works. I have now (obviously) found a link to SS2, but even going there I do not see something saying were to find The Gathering forum board. I would please like very much to have this information.

Thanks!

Hi Vandi,
This is the link I use for the Gathering: Gathering and it works for me.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:33 PM Last edited by Vandilyn007 : 9th Mar 2006 at 1:03 PM. Reason: to add even more
Thanks Christine!!!

EDIT: rats.. I can see the page... log into the page, but whenever I want to try to post something, it keeps timing out the operation.

EDIT 2: Ok.. now it is working. Don't know what it's problem was.
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:54 PM
good! At least I've access to some Shapphire's nice content now. It's been a while that I'm tryng to subscribe to Shapphire site with no answer. Even had some paranoïd thoughts *am I smelling so bad?* Thanks
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 3:15 PM
The correct url to the Gathering is http://www.sapphiresims2.com/gathering/

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
#8 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 8:37 PM
yay! i love all their downloads!!! i love all mystical crap like that!!! yay!

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 4:58 PM
awesome! i love fantasy stuff!
Faster kill pussycat
#10 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:41 AM
What a greta Idea! This will just bring more awsome Content to MTS2! Glad to have them here, I have loved their stuff and now dont have to go far to get it. Thanks Delphy.

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 1:46 AM
oh wonderful! i was hoping that'd happen eventually, i love that site but dont have the time to do too much site hopping these days so it's great that its all in one now!