Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 1:49 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Cannot sign up for a profession?
Hello ModTheSims Community! Lately I have been having trouble to get my sim a profession (babysitter, detective, firefighter, ect..). I do use custom content and I use much of it. Every time I try to restart the game to try and fix it, it never works! I tried clearing cache but still nothing! I click sign up for a profession on the computer/newspaper and the window of selecting a profession never pops up. Even if I try to make a new game in a new town, the same thing still happens. I can still get a job perfectly fine but the professions never work! I'm trying to get my sim to be a babysitter but the window never pops up! Is there any cheat where you can automatically assign a profession? Does somebody know a solution to this? ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS!
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 1:27 PM
Do you use AwesomeMod? If yes, then you have probably an outdated version. Get the newst one from MATY. It was an AM bug, but it is fixed now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Do you use AwesomeMod? If yes, then you have probably an outdated version. Get the newst one from MATY. It was an AM bug, but it is fixed now.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT FINALLY WORKS! I thought it would've been my game corrupt but it was just awesomemod. THANK YOU!