Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#301 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:17 PM
London already had her horrifically bright blue feather boa on, and had managed to find a plastic tiara.
"I'm gorgeous, dahling!" She put on a musky voice, grinning at Simone.
Advertisement
Scholar
#302 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:18 PM
"Yep," Simone cringed, "So where exactly are we going..." she raised an eyebrow and turned to Alexis.
#303 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:35 PM
"There's a really cool resturant and club just a few miles away." Alexis said as she put her cell phone in her clutch purse with her copy of the house key and some identification. "You're both over 21, right?" She added, wondering if she should rule out the club part. She then notived that her dress had a hole in it. She went and changed into a pair of jeans and a blue top. She walked out and switched purses with for a more casual one. She kept her heeled shoes and her makeup that brought out her baby blue eyes. "Ready." Alexis said as they walked out to the waiting limo.

((shirt: http://shinymedia.headshift.com/ima...luebrowntee.jpg))
Scholar
#304 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:40 PM
"21, yep," Simone lied through her teeth as she walked to the limo.
#305 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:43 PM
Alexis nodded. "Okay." She said, and they drove to a nice club. "Do you guys want to eat first?" She asked as they stood outside the place and kept getting a few wolf whistles here and there.
#306 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:46 PM
Still looking pretty beneath the pile of aqua feathers, London wore her usual tight-pants and leather jacket combo. "I'd prefer eating first..."
#307 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:50 PM
Alexis nodded. "Okay." She said as they entered the resturant. They sat down at a table and ordered some drinks and food. "So...you guys barely know me. I'm Alexis, obviously. The reason why I'm a judge is because I used to model when I was a teenager, but then got the part on Gilmore Girls and became an actress."
Scholar
#308 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:19 PM
"Good for you then!" Simone mumbled. "Waiter, I would like anything...good and stiff, that's all."
#309 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:21 PM
The girls ate and drank, and talked. Soon, Alexis felt like she had known these girls her entire life. They were real, and they didn't seem to care what others thought, especially Simone. "Club time?" Alexis asked hesitantly as Simone knocked back drinks.
Scholar
#310 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:47 AM
"Shuuureee," Simone barely managed to stand on her own two feet, slurring and swaying about. She started to belt out a croaky rendition of 'Never Met A Girl Like You Before', to the dismay of the other club patrons.

((My RP'ing skills are rusty. Not trying to say I had some before, though.))
#311 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 1:00 AM
((Hi. I was thinking, Janne, that this task should be closed and the results will announce the winner, because I'm starting to lose interest in competitions etcetera. =())
Scholar
#312 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 1:26 AM
((Exactly. This thread lately has become the epitome of dead. :/ I'm PM'ing Janne))
Instructor
Original Poster
#313 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:21 AM
Winner... announced!

Hello, all. Josephine Kent here!
Today i am going to announce America's Next Top Model!

It took a LOT to make it so far into this competition,
and i applaud the winner and all contestants of this RP.

Due to many dropouts, changes and no-shows,
this competition hasn't showed its fullest potential.
But still, i'd like to acknowledge everyone for making this contest so fabulous. :D

Now for the winner.

America's Next Top Model is..

Simone Nova!

Congratulations!

Annelae, please PM me for prizes and such.
I would also like to send out prizes to the TOP FIVE girls that made it through the competition, so if those people could also contact me,
i have a few somethings in mind.

Thank you once again to everyone who RPed, Judged and entered;
this contest has been a lot of fun,
even with all the interruptions here and there!

I hope you had as much fun as i did,
and hopefully, jcardy will be back soon for better and beautiful Cycle Two!

Thanks!
This was Josephine Kent, and Janne.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#314 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:40 AM
((Oh. Congrats, Erica. =]))
Scholar
#315 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:28 AM
((WOW! Thanks I can't believe I won! Thanks Janne for hosting such a great contest, and congrats Bec for being such a tough competitor! :D))
#316 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 2:12 PM
((Yay, congrats Annelae!))
#317 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 4:36 PM
ooc: *squeals* can we have a reunion?? please please please please?? lol *dances around* congrats Annelae
#318 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 4:39 PM
(( haha. that'd be pretty sweet.))
#319 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 4:39 PM
((congrats annelae you rocks and pebbles))
#320 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:06 PM
((I would love to see a reunion! *Envisions London*))
Scholar
#321 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 10:53 AM
((...Simone. Lesighs. What to do. She has so many possible futures. But yeah, a reunion sounds great! and thanks guys!))
#322 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:57 PM
thanks annelae
i had no problem what so ever with this so congrats lol:D
Instructor
Original Poster
#323 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 8:17 AM
Okay, everyone.
Just letting you know.

WE ARE HAVING A REUNION!!!!!!!! Whoopeeeeee.

But not yet. :D

I'm going to wait a few months until i officially start the Reunion so it seems more like a real one! Hehe. Yesh i'm evil.

So get some interview-type questions ready for each gal and even Josephine.
And the reunion RPing will be open for a weekish. So i maybe throw in a little event.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Scholar
#324 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 1:05 AM
Whoosh! That sounds fantastic!
#325 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:30 AM
On a sunday, please.

Page 13 of 13