Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:39 PM
Default What is Your Favorite Nintendo Game?
Mine is Super Smash Brothers for the 64. I've played that game until I got blisters. I totally love it! My friend Elfie and I used to play a betting game with it. You set up four level 1 Links (or as we call them, Bomb Funs) of varying colors for the computer to control. Next you set the item appearances to very high and chose only things that go boom or make flames. If you're feeling in a very 'explosion and fire' mood that day, set it to the Samus Auran lava level area. Then, each person chooses a Link and bets that color will win. Then, set all the lives to 10 and let the massacre begin! You want to set the life count to a high number because those suckers die FAST. The entire thing is a case study in what happens when you give bombs to complete morons. We've done this multiple times and it never gets old!

Ahhhh. Good times. Gooood times. :lovestruc

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 2:27 AM
Bahahahaha!!!! You guys sound like fun! What did you bet for?

Favorite game? Hmmm, It'd have to be either mk wii or ssbb. I play mk wii almost every day. It gives me inspiration.

On ssbb, I set up my own storylines. I do something like all the main mario characters get kidnapped and several years in the future they have a rebellion against their ROB overlords. I just play successively harder ROB's as I go through the story. Usually I have a weak partner that I have to protect or I lose the game.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 4:30 PM
Making up storylines is always really fun, especially after you've already finished all the levels of a game or done all the activities. Smash Bros would not be the same without protecting Bomb Fun from his own bombs! (occasionally I have to actually punch him to make him drop the bombs before they go off)

I made a challenge for myself in super smash brothers. I set myself against 3 npcs. At last, I made it to the point where I could kick the collective asses of three level 9 Yoshis at once! Three level 9 kirbys, however? Not so much.

We bet nothing. We are poor. :P

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 6:08 AM

I can't beat 3 level 9 luigi's. He's the ONLY one i can't. It's just because he's cheap. I can beat 3 level 9 marths. With peach. Pwnage.

not even cookies? Or skittles? Or hams?

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 1:31 AM
Wait! There were M&M's involved, yes! I like making my friend eat. She is too skinny! Therefore, as a Dutch female, I must shove her full of food every time she enters the house! (seriously, she's almost dangerously skinny) It is also a good excuse to order Stuffed-Crust Pizza!

Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 7:51 AM
you remind me of my grandma. She used to (before she died ) always tell me I should eat more red meat and build up some weight. She had a really thick hungarian accent so it always made me laugh because it reminded me of the crazy jewish grandma who covers all her furniture with saran rap and always tells people "Eat, Eat! There's nozzing (nothing) of you!"

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:57 PM
I love to feed people salad. Iowa version salad. Iowa's version of salad is pretty much high fat jello. You put pears and whipped cream and all sorts of other stuff into a blender then you let it sit and it magically ends up green and tasting really really good!

Plus, if you touch it, it jiggles.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:10 PM
O. M. G. Now I need jello.

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:22 PM
SALAD, you mean.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:36 AM
ham salad! Ham jello?

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:42 AM
Ham sallo!

Mad Poster
#12 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:51 AM

Ham Jalad!

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:00 AM
Jahamlad!

I swear that must be a city in some foreign country.

Mad Poster
#14 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:06 AM
I thought that it sounded islamic.

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:18 AM
That was it! Hey, who do you usually play in smash bros? (On your wii. Damn you! *stares longingly at Rap's wii*) I always play as Kirby. If I don't play as either jigglypuff or Kirby I get smashed into the ground. It's either the fact that they're a similar size or have similar powers or the fact that the power of pink strengthens me!

*roar of manliness*

Mad Poster
#16 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:54 AM

I die rapidly with jigglycrap. I CANNOT play as her (him?) Kirby I'm ok with, but my main strengths are peach, rob, and zelda.

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:11 AM
I suck so badly at playing Link. I'm use to jigglycrap and Kirby's ability to kinda sorta (but not really, it's more of a float) fly. I miscalculate how far he can jump so to the casual observer it looks like Link is either drunk or suicidal. "Wall!" *smack*

Have you ever looked at double jumps and thought: "Man, I wish that was even remotely possible in the real world."?

Mad Poster
#18 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:19 AM
yes, every day.

I like peach's ability to float, though it makes me mad that they nerfed her second jump. But her parasol is better, so...

My problem with zelda is i miscalculate the distance between her and the ledge and so I teleport straight into open air. And die. :D

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:21 AM
That happens to me ALL THE TIME! Teleportation should mean you can teleport anywhere! "I teleport my fist into your FACE!"

Mad Poster
#20 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:28 AM
Happy bunny can punch anyone anywhere. Happy bunny is disguise in chuck norris.

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 11:50 PM
*gasp* I knew it! *shakes fist*

In other words, I have an orange name! It is so pretty! *pets*

I was always upset that they got rid of dodge-roll in Kingdom Hearts 2. That's my form of powersliding! *ninja moves*

Mad Poster
#22 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 1:01 AM
Congrats on your first upload. It's even better for me because my favorite color is orange! :D

I'm not all that familiar with KH anymore, though i can imagine how it works.

Instructor
#23 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 8:45 PM
lol I don't know what anyone is talking about.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
#24 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 11:32 PM
The Legend of Zelda. Always was and always will be. It's legendary (well the tittle says it), epic, great mix of adventure, discovery, battles and puzzles... It's the game that comes the closest to perfection to me.

<3
Mad Poster
#25 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 11:55 PM
well, at this point we're talking about me teleporting into walls with zelda on ssbb.

Page 1 of 2