Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#226 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 5:43 PM
i kept your buildings the way they were on the outside but i mostly started finishing them on the inside and adding sims
Advertisement
Test Subject
#227 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabrymato
You can start by uploading some pictures to show us what you've done. I'd love to see how you improved the world

here are some pics of what i've done so far

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Test Subject
#228 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 12:50 AM
if my pictures were unhelpful i'm sorry but that's basically all i was doing was finishing off the insides and adding sims to the world, if you want me to i can make some more buildings
Test Subject
#229 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 5:38 PM
if you do not want me to finish this that is fine but some sort of feedback would be nice
Test Subject
#230 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 2:50 AM
I know this hasn't been active in quite some time, but does anyone still have the beta world? I'd love to download it even if it's unfinished. Thanks!

belissimo simsxistence: blogger | tumblr
if you read the blog and like it, I hope you'll let me know
Test Subject
#231 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EchoDreadhowl
I know this hasn't been active in quite some time, but does anyone still have the beta world? I'd love to download it even if it's unfinished. Thanks!
yes i do i have been trying to redo the insides and just editing them here and there and I was going to add some sims to it when I was finished, I'm in the middle of the project but if you would like the beta as is I'd be happy to lend you a copy, as long as its ok with Gabrymoto, of course I don't want this to become some sort of swap meet where everyone wants a copy.
Test Subject
#232 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kalypso555
yes i do i have been trying to redo the insides and just editing them here and there and I was going to add some sims to it when I was finished, I'm in the middle of the project but if you would like the beta as is I'd be happy to lend you a copy, as long as its ok with Gabrymoto, of course I don't want this to become some sort of swap meet where everyone wants a copy.

Oh sure, I understand! But it would be great if I could get a copy. I'll PM Gabrymoto and see if it would be ok and PM you after I hear from her. Thanks!

belissimo simsxistence: blogger | tumblr
if you read the blog and like it, I hope you'll let me know
Test Subject
#233 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 5:56 AM
Any way I could snag the world file you're working on, kalypso555?
Test Subject
#234 Old 26th May 2014 at 1:22 PM
I am also interested in a copy of the world because I live in Vegas and I have been looking for a world that resembles Vegas and I think this is the best one out there.
Instructor
Original Poster
#235 Old 27th May 2014 at 11:17 AM Last edited by Gabrymato : 27th May 2014 at 1:46 PM.
Everybody who wants a copy of the beta can jump back to this post, where the link and the CC are listed.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...703#post3758703

EDIT: I just realized none of the media fire links work, they're too old. Oh, well Sorry guys!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Page 10 of 10