Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Collection of 7 No Visitor Hacks 080617

by christianlov Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 3:27 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2008 at 2:39 PM by christianlov

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 1:27 PM
man this mod is awesome, I was surprise when I click 'all neighbors come' button and boom!There's whole lotta neighbors 'partying' on my lot
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 8:17 PM
Thank you very much, even though visitors can be fun and funny sometimes...more often than not (especially in university since there's so many of them! side note - yes I have uni now.) they are annoying. I mean, I don't mind the welcome wagons and pedestrians, but the cow people....mrs. crumplebottom...the gym coach....(my sims are already fit enough thank you due to me cheating to make them fit...so stop showing up, idiot! Besides, _I_ will be the one to handle it if I decide I want them to work out. *glares at stupid old gym coach*) and sometimes even the cheerleaders get on my nerves. I especially hate mrs. crumplebottom for not minding her own business, lecturing people who never asked for her opinion, hitting my sims, and ruining their dates. And in uni the gym coach is just stupid and annoying for aforementioned reasons...the cow people are almost always rude to my sims, the cheerleaders can be fun but nobody asked them to come over. Blah blah blah, ect. ect.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 6:54 PM
THANKS YOU the gypsy that came with nightlife actually pauses my game because of the amount of memory the game uses for her but this fixes her.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SillyBonn
These are great! Thanks for the college one especially.. they drive me nuts!!

I second that. No more 'Gerbits' chants? really?? no more professors waking my sims up? THANKS!! :D

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 7:09 PM
For the most part, I don't mind the cheerleaders, the mascots or even the streakers--they don't wake up my sims. What I can't stand are those damn professors showing up unannounced, ringing the doorbell ten times (or more) and disturbing my sims' beauty sleep. Is there a mod that stops only the professors from stopping by without invitation first?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 6th May 2017 at 12:16 AM
Thank you! I hate the mascots (especially the evil cow).
Instructor
#32 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 4:03 PM
This is very useful!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 2:29 PM
I don't mind pedestrians, they simply come and go. Most they can do is read your newspaper...
What bothers me is the random people who tag along from school/colle/job uninvited. I mean, excuse you? I have things I need to do when coming back home, don't have time to deal with you. I feel kinda bad telling them to go away. Will your mod prevent this happenings???
Mad Poster
#34 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 8:39 AM
Thanks !I can stop unwanted visitors from invading homes and dorms.
Page 2 of 2