Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:40 AM
Default Jane's WWII Fighter?
lol I've been playing it since 2001 and I think it's awesome! Does anyone else out there play it/used to play it? My sister thinks I'm crazy but I think the Mission Builder is the best part of the game (besides killing things and fighting those missions) but does anybody else like it, too?

I've been trying to host a game online forever and nobody's on lol so I think it's a dry county. :P
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:02 AM
I personally prefer a modern fighter, not WWII fighter. :p

Btw, have you tried Microsoft Flight Simulator X?
I wish I can play that game, but my computer is not powerful enough.
(So I did not get it)

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:58 PM
Yes that game was awesome, and I too prefer modern flight sims but that's the only thing my computer can handle at the moment. Personally, Ace Combat, Lockon, and Jane's USAF are my ultimate faves, but I have to wait until next week for my computer to be upgraded.
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 2:56 AM
I too was addicted to this game for many years--I was particularly fond of the museum layout.

If you like WWII Fighters and want to upgrade to something more modern, let me recommend Ubisoft's IL-2 Sturmovik Series--not only does the complete series have a few hundred flyable aircraft, they manage to cover almost every theater of the war, and it's one of the few series that has WWII Fighter's gorgeous internal cockpits. Check it out!

*loves his FW-190A8, and his Ki-100*

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."