Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 12:43 AM
Default Weird Spore Idea
I just had a random, crazy, and probably impossible idea for a mod. It may be because I've had way too much sugar, or my complete lack of programming knowledge, but still.
Wouldn't it be interesting to have different species of animals as pets in the sims, on the same level as horses and dogs? Species as diverse as animals from Spore?
I've seen really hardcore creators make some really badass looking dragons and realistic animals.
In fact, why not other real animals, like elephants? why not a safari theme? The sims doesn't HAVE to be exactly like real life, it can be like how you want your life to be like, on a whole new level. Maybe I just want to fly around town on my giant space squid.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 47twixbars
It may be because I've had way too much sugar...

That's what they call it on the street now? Interesting...

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
That's what they call it on the street now? Interesting...

Nah, that's not it. People think it's ADHD, major depression, or schizophrenia, or some sh*t like that. I'm not on drugs- I'm just a messed up person. 100% natural brand o' crazy Buy some today!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 2:33 PM
I'd like to have a pet Tadpole in The Sims 3. ( This is a tadpole: http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Creature%3ATadpole )