Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2011 at 5:31 PM
Default Select mods not working
After the last patch, some of my mods stopped working. The DebugEnabler works just fine, but EditInCAS and TummyZa skintones just don't work. I wouldn't be posting about it at all, but some people on here say these mods DO work.

I have the framework installed correctly, so it isn't that. (Obviously.. if the DebugEnabler mod works.) I've cleared the cache files multiple times, and that doesn't seem to help. Short of starting a new game I don't know exactly what to do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th May 2011 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigiBlue
After the last patch, some of my mods stopped working. The DebugEnabler works just fine, but EditInCAS and TummyZa skintones just don't work. I wouldn't be posting about it at all, but some people on here say these mods DO work.

I have the framework installed correctly, so it isn't that. (Obviously.. if the DebugEnabler mod works.) I've cleared the cache files multiple times, and that doesn't seem to help. Short of starting a new game I don't know exactly what to do.

Have you downloaded the updated versions of those mods?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2011 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by otoritakeo
Have you downloaded the updated versions of those mods?

There are no updates to download.. They supposedly don't need to be updated.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th May 2011 at 7:40 PM
I know before it's 'fixed' my resources.cfg file.. so its back to the default. But if the DebugEnabler mod is in the mod directory then its finding that fine obviously..
So if its not the .cfg I dunno.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th May 2011 at 1:14 AM
I heard that if you have custom skintones then TummyZa's skin don't work.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th May 2011 at 12:08 AM
I've been having issues with Edit in CAS since the patch as well, I ended up just taking it out. What issues are you having? Pre-patch, I was able to change the appearance of any NPC/child using the Edit in CAS menu item. Post-patch, I can still get in to CAS via the menu but the changes don't stick every time (on another thread someone suggested you can only modify NPCs with a dresser - but I had no problem doing it without a dresser before) and I get empty preview panes sometime.

The only other mods/custom content I have are TummyZa's male skin and AlexPilgrim's walls - both working fine.