Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 1:06 PM
Default Oh, genie, genie where did you go?
Im doing the free the genie quest and Im supposed to find the genie after having released him. But - I cant find him anywhere! Help please
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 1:33 PM
Go to the cave.my ''genie'' was a girl with blue hair
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 2:31 PM
shes in the graveyard
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 2:58 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:35 AM
Couldn't find him either. And I thought it would be logical for him to be at the graveyard but all I saw was some "dead" villager. Took me quite a while to realize the truth ^^'

If I do not congratulate you on your birthday or any other special occasion, then I may not know you?

I'm good at what I do but I suck at actually doing it :P
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 5:17 AM
I found the Genie in the well and invoked him with the mirror. I've gotten the 3 soul fragments, but I have no idea how to make the genie stabilizer. My wizard's only level 2, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 9:34 AM
Click on th crafting station it will show you what you need. Some of it you can but, but for mana stones you need to mine, mine and mine some more. It is a bit wowish
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th May 2011 at 10:20 AM
I was about to go nuts looking for the genie after releasing her....don't know if it was coincidence or not since I was in the graveyard, but she appeared beside me the next time I used a spell.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th May 2011 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tego
Couldn't find him either. And I thought it would be logical for him to be at the graveyard but all I saw was some "dead" villager. Took me quite a while to realize the truth ^^'

Same here. I thought it was someone who had been mugged or duelled and passed out, so I disregarded her until I had looked EVERYWHERE. D:
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th May 2011 at 1:17 AM
i also am having problems with the genie...can you refuse a wish with out using the wish?
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:10 AM
i was wondering were the genie goes when i try to get the genie to leave when i am trying to get rid of the mirror?
Mad Poster
#12 Old 19th May 2011 at 7:37 PM
You can mine a mana stone in front of the wizard's tower.