Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 8:22 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 6th Aug 2013 at 11:41 PM.
9) McCabe and Mrs. Miller
10) Miss Firecracker although it's clunky in parts.
11) Amélie
12) The Proposition (2005) - (Guy Pearce, Ray Winstone)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 10:51 PM
Um... I don´t really know what´s my favorite movie... There are so many I like....
I like things like Paranormal Activity or Black Sheep xD
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:42 PM
Default what's our favorite movie?
Ok, Just tell us your favorite movie.
And why

I will go

I would say my favorite movie is the breakfeast Club because its old and funny
Test Subject
#79 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:48 PM
The Princess Bride.I could watch that movie everyday for the rest of my life.
Mad Poster
#80 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 8:39 PM
The Breakfast club... or Sixteen Candles... or Pretty in pink.
I also really like Fight Club.

...basically I'm oblivious to films that don't star Molly Ringwald or have 'club' in the title, apparently.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#81 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 8:42 PM
Das Experiment, an on facts based German movie about a failed experiment, going horrible wrong.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Instructor
#82 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:13 PM
Avatar because it changed the way I look at movies.
Instructor
#83 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:45 PM
The Notebook because I love soppy films and in my opinion it is the best soppy film. Taken because I really liked the storyline and enjoy action movies.
Instructor
#84 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:49 PM
If only you could see the emotional mess I am after watching it hahaha
#85 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 10:06 PM
Plains Trains and Automobiles. It's just too dang funny
Mad Poster
#86 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 1:22 AM
Pssst...! Op, there's a whole section for media discussions.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#87 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:19 AM
My favorite is Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, though I love all Studio Ghibli films.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#88 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:37 PM
Bourne Identity, The Breakfast Club, Nightmare On Elm Street(1984), Home Alone, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3
Inventor
#89 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:01 PM
Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady, Fight Club, Frozen, Lilo and Stitch, Miracle on 34th Street (the Natalie wood one), Spirited away, Robocop, Sister Act, the cop film with Bruce Willis I can't remember the title of, The Dark Crystal, Pete's Dragon, and The Cat Returns.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Field Researcher
#90 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:54 PM
My favorite movie right now is Juno, I recently rewatched it and I love the story and humour, and the soundtrack is just awesome.
Instructor
#91 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 7:41 AM
Didn't we have this thread already?
It's kind of hard to say what my favorite movie is (it's like asking a mother who's her favorite child) so I can choose one for each of my favorite categories:
Beauty and the Beast (animation), The Sound of Music (musical), Sucker Punch + Kill Bill saga (action), Gone with the Wind + Sunset Blvd (oldies).
Yeah this is pretty accurate, for the moment at least.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
#92 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 8:00 AM
I watched Hachi with my 8 year old daughter. We both cried so much. I hate that.

Kung Fu Husstle was good in a stupid way. I love awesome overcoming evil - but that never happens.
Inventor
#93 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 11:23 AM
There are a couple of movies I can watch over and over and never get bored...

V for Vendetta is one of them, but I don't know why, I consider it quite a slow film, and usually slow films are good for a one-time watch but once you know what's going to happen you don't really want to sit through all that again with a second watch, but it's different with V for Vendetta. It might just be that I'm an anarchist at heart. My favourite bit is the story of the lesbian girl. It's sad because it makes me think of those "conversion therapy" places they have in america to "pray/torture the gay away".

Most Disney princess movies. I used to be so ashamed of that when I was younger, I had this hard shelled, gothic, heavy metal facade that would just be ruined if I admitted that I LOVE Disney princesses. But now I'm just like "Yeah, so what if I'm 22 and get super exited when standing in the disney princess section of the disney store, you got a problem with that? THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!" (Disney's) Pocahontas has always been, and will always remain my favourite.

Hard Candy is always a good one if you're looking for a tense mood, plus me and my partner LOVE Ellen Page, so.

Can't really think of anymore right now.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 11:36 AM
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Michael Cain is boss imo. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (original only),
I'm also a Dr Phil fan, if that counts. I think I prefer tv series to movies.

I don't mind Disney + other animated films. Except for Beauty and the Beast.. there's something about marrying your kidnapper that stressed me out. Stockholm Syndrome anyone? Beauty & the Beast, Twilight & 50 Shades of Grey type of movies are more horrifying to me than horrors.
Instructor
#95 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilipad
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Michael Cain is boss imo. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (original only),
I'm also a Dr Phil fan, if that counts. I think I prefer tv series to movies.

I don't mind Disney + other animated films. Except for Beauty and the Beast.. there's something about marrying your kidnapper that stressed me out. Stockholm Syndrome anyone? Beauty & the Beast, Twilight & 50 Shades of Grey type of movies are more horrifying to me than horrors.

Except after a while Belle realized the Beast wasn't evil but just childishly stubborn so she taught him how to behave. She's a much stronger character than the Beast. Twilight's Bella and 50SOG's whatever-her-name-is are two weak ass boring characters.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#96 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 7:11 PM
In case anyone wonders, I've merged the new thread from off topic discussion into this one. Hmm, is a thread that is off topic in the off topic forum automatically on topic? This stuff melts your brain.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#97 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 7:55 PM
I can't really say that a movie is my favourite because I really love them equal. But one that I will always remember is The Hunger Games series aswell as Evil Dead. Those two scarred me (Hunger Games in a good way, Evil Dead on the other hand...) and I won't even forget those two but arghhh you asked me which one is my favourite and I can't even decide!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 10:59 AM
Id say a toss up between Thunderbolt and Lightfoot and Bullitt
Page 4 of 4