Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 1:50 PM
Custom Collections...
Is there a way to create custom collections? I thought I read a tutorial on how to make them here at one time but I could be mistaken. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 2:12 PM
You mean how to create a collection file for build/buy mode?
There is a "tutorial" for that in the booklet that came with the Base Game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arathea
You mean how to create a collection file for build/buy mode?
There is a "tutorial" for that in the booklet that came with the Base Game.

What I wanna do is organize all the Auto's that I have in the game according to the manufacturer.

Alas, I dont have the booklets as I bought the game years ago and have long since misplaced them, lol.

Thanks for the quick reply tho
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:04 PM
I hope you'll never have to reinstall your game.

Go to the collection folders in build/buy mode, click on the folder icon with the + and follow the steps. It's really easy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arathea
I hope you'll never have to reinstall your game.

Go to the collection folders in build/buy mode, click on the folder icon with the + and follow the steps. It's really easy.

Reinstalling isnt an issue. I have the Disks, I put them all in a binder to reduce clutter on my allready cluttered desk. I hate having a ton of CD cases lying around

Thanks for the quick answer!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nodgree
Reinstalling isnt an issue. I have the Disks, I put them all in a binder to reduce clutter on my allready cluttered desk. I hate having a ton of CD cases lying around

Thanks for the quick answer!

It IS an issue since the serial is on the manual...
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 9:22 PM
Actually, if one really wants the serial number of the installed game, there is a way to find it-you have to access the game itself on the drive you have it installed on.
This page will give you instructions on how to do it:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4487545_rec...al-numbers.html

BTW, this is not cracking anything-in case anyone wonders. This is merely accessing the original code to your own installed game. I had to do it recently because I couldn't find my game manual.