Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 4:16 AM
Vocational trainer mod HELP
Hello everyone. Please don't be angry, but I checked the FAQ's and couldn't find an answer to my question.
What I want to know is if anyone has used "Paladin's Palace Vocational Training Controller" before and how to get it to work?
My sim's skills are all of the way up and I pick a subject for her to teach and ask her to recruit students.
When I do this I keep getting a message saying "Not enough study materials" What does that mean? Am I missing something like an important object?
Please, I need help cuz there is no way to contact the creator for help.

Ki
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 6:10 AM
This really isn't the place to ask about someone else's work ("individual creators support their own work" policy). It has been a while, but I have used it without problems. Did you place enough desks and notebooks?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 7:10 AM
sorry
I don't know where else to ask since that person has cut off all contact through their website. You mentioned notebooks. Do you remember where to get them from? Sorry again, but like I said, that mod has disabled their contact page but still offer the download.
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 9:27 AM Last edited by arathea : 13th Oct 2009 at 9:55 AM.
They are part of the set. You remember the picture with the sims sitting at the desks, all with notebooks in front of them? Build a room like this, you should find the notebooks somewhere in misc.

Edit: Btw you know why some downloads contain a ReadMe file?
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: we do not support 3rd-party content