Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:48 PM
Default Items disappeared
I checked on TS2 store that I have 1K points, don't know how I got it, so I bought some stuffs, downloaded EA download manager, then my Asian mordern furniture which are CC I downloaded before on other site (when I uploaded the lot to TS2 exchange, it didn't recognize those) are disppeared. I started the game with my disk, with EA download manager, I clicked on enabled customer content, I loaded the game almost 10 times, I checked my download folder, under Asian furnishing folder, I still saw thoses items were there, I copied the Asian folder, put on collection folder, still can't see my items. So I deleted the folder, downloaded again on other site, put in download and collection folders, my items didn't show up anywhere, on the lot or buy mode. I checked everywhere.

Sorry for long reading, I just need to give all details, so what should I do?

Maybe I should give up thoses, is there any good and safe furniture you guys have been downloading, I'm sick of the old stuffs, thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spal
I checked my download folder, under Asian furnishing folder,

That's probably the problem. Have you tried putting the files in this destination folder - Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages? I've heard subfolders don't work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 6:04 PM
The sims 3, I have TS2, am I missing something?
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 6:28 PM
If you are having problems with specific cc, you will need to ask the creator for support. If you are having problems with TS2 store content, you will need to ask EA for support. If you are having problems with ALL your custom content, please read the Game Help FAQs, and if they don't help, post in the Game Help forum.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: individual creators support their own work