Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2015 at 6:21 PM
Default Problem with my pose list
Hey,
I have this weird problem with my pose player. When I click on the pose player and picks the "pose from list" nothing happens. I have tried downloading it again, and reinstal it. That didn't help.. It all started after I had to re-instal all my games, when my computer broke down. And then, boom, my pose list somehow vanished or dosn't work anymore. I have tried downloading this add-on to the pose player (http://virtualartisan.blogspot.dk/2...ion-add-on.html) and when click "random pose" they do pose, but still, when I click "pose from list" nothing happens O.o I do use the "new way" to download thing. And it sems like it's only the pose list that is bad but I don't know what to do :S Can I download just the pose list somewhere or something like that?? I really want it to work again :'(
I use CC magic, I don't know if that changes anything. And my pose player worked perfectly fine until two weeks ago when I had to re-instal all my games

I really hope someone can help me, so I can use my poses again!