Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 6:37 PM
Default Typical suburban home.
I don't know if anyone would be interested in something this bland on this forum, but I thought I'd see...

This house is designed to be more realistic and playable than anything. It's a nice, mid-sized home for your family sims, or just the roommates who rent. Very typical suburban home... it'd be unfurnished.

Let me know if I should bother posting it here, or just keep it on the EA site (if it ever comes back up...)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 6:40 PM
Niice! I love it alot! Good job.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 6:50 PM Last edited by flikertey : 5th Jan 2005 at 6:54 PM.
I love it...I'm in desperate need of some 'normal' playable homes.
My sims are getting tired of living in floating spaceships and towers and missile silos and plain bare earth with just a mood booster on it. >_>

ergh. fecking EA. I wanted to download your vacation house again to see if it would show up in my game this time...but nooo. EA decide its time for spring cleaning in the middle of january and take everything down. :blah:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flikertey
I love it...I'm in desperate need of some 'normal' playable homes.
My sims are getting tired of living in floating spaceships and towers and missile silos and plain bare earth with just a mood booster on it. >_>

ergh. fecking EA. I wanted to download your vacation house again to see if it would show up in my game this time...but nooo. EA decide its time for spring cleaning in the middle of january and take everything down. :blah:
You're still having trouble with it? If you like, I could make a copy that has none of the extras... unfurnished/decorated... Unfortunately it would lose the outdoor timbering work as well as I have no way of knowing which ones they are, but then I could put those seperate into a zip for you... Of course this all would only work if you have an email that can handle a 5-7mb file... I could possibly put it up on my site, but it would be just for you because I can't afford the bandwidth. heh
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 2:27 AM
Where do I find it... if I might ask? I am really interested in downloading it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Galland
Where do I find it... if I might ask? I am really interested in downloading it.
I'm waiting for it to come available in the downloads section on here. I can't upload it to the ea site because it throws unknown objects into the lot and I'm not able to clean them out for upload... It added something like 4mb to the lot, whatever it is.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 3:26 AM
well its either a good portion of your recolor options or all your .dot templates (from MS office - which it did to me )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rentechd
well its either a good portion of your recolor options or all your .dot templates (from MS office - which it did to me )
I don't think it's the recolour objects, though... I have a tonne of them, but it's one huge object that's going in, and there aren't any on the lot. I'm almost wondering if the cars, which I removed for upload, were ghosting themselves or something... Hmm... Maybe now I've left the lot again I should try re-packing it and see if it has rid itself of them.

Galland - If you have a decent size inbox on email, I could send it along directly...
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 3:51 AM
I for one would love to have this house...I agree I need a house that is easy to live in.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 5:00 AM
@AccioJosh
I like the house and am looking forward to downloading. Unfortunately, I'm having problems with your posh vacation chateau showing up. I downloaded the pak file and ran the install twice, but still didn't show. I'd really like to put it ingame, so if you have any ideas I'd be greatful.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 4:21 PM
Thread closed. Lot is now available in Downloads/Housing and lots. Thank you for submitting your lot
Locked thread