Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 9:41 AM Last edited by patul : 1st Oct 2006 at 9:25 AM.
Default I can't install a Sim2Packed self made lot with CI
I have a problem to install a sim2pack with Clean Installer :
-it is a lot quite ready to upload (I must check the useless recolors) but i test the install before and it is also a backup -Using CI the lot do not appears in the lot bin.
-Using maxis installer it works !

Checking the CI install :
-Size of the sim2pack : 38 566
-Tmp and Import files are created in the teleport folder, packages are in the extracted to dwnd folder.
Running game and entering a nbhood
-Import file is deleted (normal)
-Tmp file stay in the folder ( not normal)
-cx...???.package is not created in the lotcatalog folder
(to empty or full the download folder dont change nothing)

As all the packages are in the good place, an original lot in an other nbhood have no pblem.

If I use the maxis installer everything is OK

So I cannot say it is not working, but i cannot say it works and that annoys me to upload this lot

Thank you for any help (except "delete the lot" I can do it )

Edit :
My config : AMD 64x2 4200+,2.5 Go DDR2, WinXP Pro SP2, Framework 2.0, 650Go (4Hd)
Spec : MyDocs/../....Sims2/ folder is not in c:/ (logical & physical)
CI and Sims program folders are not in c:\ (physical & logical), but in the same physical Hd than mydocs.

Edit 2 :
I have found !
It was a package with an exotik letter (german) it was the cause of the bug boring job to find it

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)