Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 8:45 PM
Pirate's treasure
Hi! I've been searching through this and many other forums but i couldn't find an answer for my question. Recently my sim found in captain's cabin on pirate's ship a map of treasure. I think it is supposed to lead somewhere, because in new BV memory window there's the "I found a treasure" icon. Unfortunatelly when i try to go with my sim to look for that treasure there's no question mark lot (except the one that allows me to go to that guy who gives his voodoo doll). So my question is: how do i find that treasure?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 9:55 PM
I think your sim has to dig in the ground to find the treasure. I'm pretty sure you can do that just about anywhere. Then the treasure will be in that sim's inventory and can be placed on the lot or sold at home after the vacation. As far as I know, the only mystery lot for Twikki Island is the one with the voodoo doll.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:44 PM
The pirate's map is just decoration. There is no treasure that it specifically leads to.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 8:20 AM
Well, that's a little disappointing. To bo honest i was hoping for more than just that. But thanks anyway Now i've got to go make my sim do some digging
Forum Resident
#5 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 11:05 AM
Thank goodness I found this thread LOL I was just coming here to ask the exact same question.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:08 AM
It might be leading to the secret lots. I found like a diary thing of the guy.
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 9:38 AM
There is a treasure chest full of treasure but its just a decoration sadly. The map that you found leads to a hidden lot go there and I can't tell you what is there it wouldn't be a secret would it
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishGrace
Thank goodness I found this thread LOL I was just coming here to ask the exact same question.

Me too my first vacation and this was one of three things that I wanted to find out.