Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 9:58 PM
Default Low Environment in Greenhouse?
Hi

(Apologies HP, if its the wrong board-was unsure about here or a help board)

I have done a search, but unless I'm putting in the wrong key words, I can't find anything. Ever since I have installed FT, everytime a sim enters a greenhouse (on any lot-not a specific one), the enviroment drops to minimum, there were no weedy plants or anything, or rubbish etc. Has anyone else had this issue that could perhaps shed some light on it?

Thanks
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 10:07 PM
Are there any sprinklers in there? They may be broken.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:16 PM
There are sprinklers in all of them, but they don't seem broken-well, I can't click on them anyway-lol-I never knew they could break!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:29 PM
Use a low stepover fence to fence off the greenhouse into sections, then walk a sim from each section to the next and watch their environment. When you get into the section that makes the sim go red, you know the offending item(s) are there. Sprinklers will not be clickable unless broken - and it's hard to tell they're broken anyway - they just look like they're leaking a bit of water. They can be repaired by a repairman or sim with high mechanical skill.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:18 PM
Thanks HP-Have now been told its to do with invisible fire, when its been struck by lightneing-will have to buy a lightening rod lol! So now resolved.