Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 4:52 PM
Default The creator of this lot?
I bookmarked this screenshot

but now I can't figure out how to figure out *which* tumblr this was posted on. It's not FakeHouses/RealAwesome, is all I know (because I already asked her).

Halp?

(I'd like to know because I rebuilt it for Base Game only, and I want to upload that, and I'd like to refer the source of that picture.)

Dunno if that helps but it's also a real floorplan apparently: http://www.drummondhouseplans.com/h...fo/1002277.html

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 2:54 PM Last edited by shmovese : 1st Sep 2014 at 3:32 PM.
alex3cc has a huge section for lots and worlds... maybe you saw it there? i would try to search his LOTS section => alexs3cc.tumblr.com/tagged/lots
checked until page 65 - (aka 27 April 2014) no such house found. can you remember when you saved the pic? recently or looooooong time ago?

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 3:20 PM
No, I don't think … that site does not look familiar at all. But I'll have a looksee when I have the time! Thanks!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.