Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 5:01 AM
Default My first patterns
And I think I messed up somehow. I made them into DDS files first and then I converted them to Packages.

I tried them in game and I cannot find them in game. I have searched the forums for something like this and I could not find anything. I also read the tutorials and unfortunately I must have misread . . . something because they are not working for me in game.

I have helper monkey and the files are currently in my Mods>Packages

I have no idea if this is the right forum for this but I could really use some help.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 8:12 AM
"Converted them to packages" how? Cos that sounds to me like you renamed MyFirstPattern.dds to MyFirstPattern.package and put it in-game, and that's not how it works. You need to use an actual pattern program like Delphy's Pattern Packager or TSRW to make your files work in-game. If that's not the issue, please elaborate.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 3:00 PM
I am sorry if I gave the impression that all I did was rename the file.
I used Delphy's Pattern Packager and tried to use them in my game,

I put the newly made package files in the Mods/Package folder

Unfortunately I do not see them when I go to make a character and I try to use the patterns on the clothing.

I will include one of my files for an example, I hope that is alright.
http://www.4shared.com/file/2102010...yFillagree.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:09 AM
I think I figured out how to make them show in game but I can only get three colors to go into the pattern. I have no idea if three is the maximum or if I can get four to show up.

So far I am not having too much success.