Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Fairly Paid" Regulator v3.1 << UPDATED 07/26/2006 <<

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 841 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 82,993 Views
Uploaded: 25th Mar 2006 at 7:36 AM
Updated: 26th Jul 2006 at 4:33 AM
This is a cloned Open/Closed sign that allows you to view your employees wage status and to set auto regulate (ON/OFF) to a Fairly Paid for all your employees. "Fairly Paid is ON" will automatically adjust your employees salary to Fairly Paid if it is below Fairly Paid, if it's above it wont adjust it.

Available in Decorative/Misc
Price = $20

v2.0 - Updated to no disappear when walls down

v.30 - Added:
- "Assign Job.../Sim", I have no problem assigning job to my employee using object because of no need my sim to talk to an employee. But the three assign jobs (Sell Items, Tidy Up and Restock) that you can find in sim pie menus really bugs me because my sim need to talk to them and I'm sure you already noticed this. So here is another feature that I would like to share with you that would allow you to easy assign of the said jobs to your employees.

- "Walk Styles.../(Run/Walk)/Sim", since this is my personal version you will see this too, just simply ignore it if you dont like it, it will only allow your sim to run/walk because sometimes I like to see my stockman or salesman running while he is doing his job.

UPDATED: v3.1
- Fixed error: "No stack object present when required" in Debug mode. (Reported by CtfG)

:angel: Monique :angel: