Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Only Horse Your Sims Will Ever Need

by Dragon Slave Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 7:56 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 7:18 PM by whiterider

414 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 365 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 17
#101 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 3:26 AM
This is amazing, nothing short of what I expected but sooo much more. I thought Ginger was great but now this is PERECT. Congrats on the feature!!!
Forum Resident
#102 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 3:28 AM
Oh. My. God. You are just...amazing! I honestly cannot even begin to fathom all the tireless work you put into completing this difficult project -- you are amazing! *.*
Test Subject
#103 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:04 AM
This is... amazing, you're amazing! *applause* now I have EVEN more horsies to fill my sim's stables. =D thank you thank you thank you

everything is.. perfect.
Test Subject
#104 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:10 AM
wow. just wow. the amount of skill and craftmanship you've put into these creations is staggering and humbling. Thank-you for making these.
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:25 AM
I've been waiting to see what you would come up with next. I adore your horses; they're simply amazing! The hard work is obvious and appreciated. Thanks for sharing this magnificent meshes and the copious colors with us!

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Field Researcher
#106 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:47 AM
Very great work.Thank you so much
Forum Resident
#107 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 1:49 PM
Wow! Amazing job, the best horse for sims2 that I ever seen! Thanks!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#108 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:09 PM
I love these horses - thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#109 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:56 PM
Stunning! The shape and textures are perfect and the meshing work is amazing - couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the polycount, this is a master's work

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 8:38 PM
...!!! This is AMAZING. In my eyes it doesn't matter if these animals are able to move, or be interacted with. When you look at the real detail and effort that you put into these things, it is just amazing! I'm flabberghasted, honestly I am, I don't know what to say... wow, this is by far the best object I've seen on the site. In all honesty.
Test Subject
#111 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:26 AM
You never stop amazing me. =3 Even with only three files, you deserve my obsession... and my recolors.

I did NOT make the horse mesh! Only recolors. I do not control the mesh! Please do not message me to do something to it, whether it be a new pose, or updating it to Sims 3. I can NOT do this. D=
Scholar
#112 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:48 AM
WOW!!! Awesome! Thanks so much.
Beautiful!!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#113 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:40 AM
Wow! This is awesome! Amazingly done. Congratulations on a well deserved feature!
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:16 AM
i never like horses but now thanks to you i like them a lot
Field Researcher
#115 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:20 AM
can you pleeeease upload the farm/house in the background? i cant be bothered making one ^^ lol. These are so realistic!! I love them! You are right when you say the only horse your sims will ever need! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#116 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:28 AM
we need a stable building contest!!! I have like 20 i could submit!

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Test Subject
#117 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:32 AM
I loved Ginger and Blackbird but this is awesome...and with the grey colour pack I can have my horse, Fusion, in my game! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:32 AM
wow! If my computer wasn't so filled to the brim with downloads, I would totally download these! They are very well done! Exactly the kind of quality I love in all the downloads I find! *applauds* Keep up the fantastic work! xoxoxoxoxox

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Field Researcher
#119 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 4:39 AM
how come your sims are patting and washing them but my sims cant?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:01 PM
Great! The colors are very realistic too! Thanks bunches!

Kat
Test Subject
#121 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:12 PM
wow thank you, they are beautiful, you're really talented.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#122 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 5:34 PM
Quote:
can you pleeeease upload the farm/house in the background? i cant be bothered making one

No, it's a modified version of Cyclonesue's "Cotswold Farmstead", at TSR, not mine. I can't be "bothered" making one, as you put it. I have too much going on in real life as it is. I almost never build my own houses. There's plenty for download already, if you search.
Test Subject
#123 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 12:38 AM
These are beautiful!! I'm amazed at how awesome they look!!!! Great job and congrats on the success!!! I do have a question though. If you could tell me where I could learn to mesh then that would make me incredibly happy! I really want to make this statue, but naturally I don't know how!! Help me? Even if it's just "go here" advice I'll take it!
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:10 AM
Omg I love you!
My country sims are complete. =D
Thanks a lot

X freakNpink
Baby, I look like an outlaw
Myspace
PETA ROCKS!
Don't drink your milk!
Test Subject
#125 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:18 AM
OMG, I have never ever posted here before. But I HAD to. This is amazing, thank you thank you thank you.
Page 5 of 17