Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 8:59 PM
Default HELP!! Divine Catalyst?
I've had to abandon this quest a couple of times. It's the one where the blacksmith and the peteran priest are working together to make a legendary alloy blade for the monarch. At the point I get stuck, the priest has blessed the well and drawn buckets of holy well water. He needs to make a "divine catalyst" in the fireplace kettle. Well the recipe calls for a mana stone. The blacksmith has plenty of them but I can't find a way to get him to give them to the priest. Once I had the blacksmith draw holy well water and he was able to make the divine catalyst himself but there was never a way to get him to continue making the legendary sword. The store has never had a mana stone and I've dragged the priest all over the kingdom trying to get him to mine for one but it always says he doesn't have that ability.

Has anyone gotten past this "glitch" in the quest and, if so, how?? HELP!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 9:21 PM
You can drag a mana stone from the blacksmith's inventory onto the priest, or his portrait. I vaguely recall that quest and it is weird that there is no gather manastone step for the blacksmith to get one and hand it over.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 9:25 PM Last edited by edejan : 25th Apr 2011 at 11:07 PM.
Thanks! I've tried draggin it everywhere but his portrait! I'm off to try it! (Couldn't they give us a hint!!!)

Thanks! That worked!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 9:23 PM
Mana stone are mined behind the Clinic.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 7:46 PM
There a couple Mana stones in other places too, but dragging them from one person to another works also. I had to drag them from my wizard to my blacksmith just so the blacksmith can give em back to the wizard

John