Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2011 at 5:59 PM Last edited by taichiyagami : 25th May 2011 at 11:23 AM.
Default Any way to rise the stats of your kingdom without doing quests?
Does anyone knows a way to rise the stats of your kingdom (health, security...) without doing the quests? like for example clicking on the edge of a stat and instantly fill it?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th May 2011 at 10:15 AM
Your two sentences seem to have nothing to do with each other so you should explain a bit further to get better answers.

Quote: Originally posted by taichiyagami
Does anyone knows a way to rise the stats of your kingdom (health, security...) without doing the quests?
Nope.

Quote: Originally posted by taichiyagami
i tryed the ctrl+right click on the objectives of a quest but it doesn't finish the quest, it gets stuck with no objectives
Its Ctrl+LEFT click on a quest step to finish it.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th May 2011 at 12:07 PM
You can cheat and add KP. this gives you renown and resource points so you can add buildings which will increase the stats. WARNING: save after every building you add. I did this and sometimes it will glitch and crash the game.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2011 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rcranger9
You can cheat and add KP. this gives you renown and resource points so you can add buildings which will increase the stats. WARNING: save after every building you add. I did this and sometimes it will glitch and crash the game.

No, I wasn't talking about increasing the capacity, i mean if there is a way to have maximum stats (all of them at lvl 12) without doing quests; you know, all the little squares filled
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rcranger9

What is the cheat for adding KP?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stwhitmore
What is the cheat for adding KP?

Setkp [#] where # equals the number of kingdom points (kp) (a.k.a. Resource Points) you wish to add (e.g., "setkp 100" will add 100 resource points).