Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:55 AM
Default Sim's faces and hair change after changing to different set of clothing
During create a household and when playing the game. If two of my sims change clothes there faces change. They are wearing different makeup and have different hair. The two sims (who look different normally) that this happens to look identical. I think it may have to do with my custom sliders? I am using aWt's sliders and 17 New & Old Facial Cas Sliders.

Has this happened to someone else before?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:35 AM Last edited by shmovese : 11th Sep 2014 at 9:59 AM. Reason: clothes? i meant hair
hmm... sliders can be incompatible of course and especially IF they affect the same. but since you wrote that their faces change but then say they wear different make up (and hair) i wonder if its not related to other incompatible content you have. in other words i (and many others) do use these sliders and dont have the problem you reported here. again: do actually their facial features change?

more information would be helpful:
since when does it happen? what were youre recent changes?
do you have other mods (like hack-modifications) that have impact on CAS in any way? apart from sliders
on witch patch level are you?

if you are still absolutely sure that its related to the sliders. put them out and delete the cache files => (Game Help:Sims 3 Delete Cache Files) maybe even world caches (if you are windows user only and if you have saves for costum worlds)
also you can apply the 50% method mentioned here to get sliders back to locate if its maybe only one / few thats incompatible for you.
the steps for finding bad cc are also important to follow for being sure CC isnt the cause for this at all.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:22 AM
Just as a "rule out the obvious" possibility--do you have the wanted hairstyles/makeup set to be enable for all outfits? If the lock on the upper-right of the CAST screen is unlocked, you can end up with some hilarity as you switch outfits.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:10 PM
i think what spladoum says is the solution. what you describe jungianouroboros happened to me when i forget to lock hairstyles for all outfits. no idea about the make up (never unlocked it) but its really obvious that this "breaks" your style all the time.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>