Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 6:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Showtime, University Life
Default Mod Scripts Found
Should I get rid of this? And I have the GraphicalXTC sex mod but I my game just keeps on loading and loading until forever. Please help! Or any other sex mod suggestions please!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 12:49 PM
I don't think you should discuss sex mods here... uhm... I am actually getting sick of forum-people asking where they can find animated sex or something like that...

Ok back onto your technical problem - there's no way you can get rid of the "Mod Scripts Found". This indicates you have scripting mods installed (ie not XML tuning ones) - I don't know what GraphicalXTC sex mod is, so I don't know if it is a script mod or not - if I were you, I wouldn't want that in my game anyway...
Alchemist
#3 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 5:06 PM Last edited by varpunen : 7th Oct 2014 at 10:36 PM.
Even though discussion about this kind of mods belongs to sites like SexySims2 etc. (do not ask about them here) and I'm not gonna talk about them but I can say that that mod is quite save if you wish to use it. That's enough of that. Now, the most likely cause for the loading problem is that the game's patch version and the mod's version do not match. Check your game version and do not trust the launcher if it says that your game is fully patched. It often lies. Other reason could be a conflict between two different mods. Also remove the cache files if you didn't do it when you added the mod.