Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 11:40 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 5th Jul 2015 at 6:37 PM.
Default s4pi | Updated wrapper for MTBL
2015-07-04: This has been merged into v0.3c https://github.com/Kuree/Sims4Tools/releases/tag/0.3c , so you only need to download when you use previuos versions.

MTBL 0x81CA1A10 slightly edited to add more descriptive labels, the rest is unchanged as in v0.3b. These values (formerly Unk2..Unk7) define the bounding box for the little thumbnail pictures of objects.

Before/after (same object):

ModelIID is the MODL this applies to. UnkIID_1 I've only seen in doors/windows, this appears to be the model ID that is associated with the wall mask that's going to be used (how exactly, I don't know (yet) -- see this thread, post 2 and down). The last digit of Unk1 is 1 in one-tile, 2 in two-tile and 3 in 3-tile doors/windows.

s4pi.MiscellaneousResources.dll goes in your s4pe folder, the other file is the source.

Note btw that this type of resource may not stay with us forever in free-floating form:

Quote: Originally posted by SimGuruModSquad
Look for the resource with type 0x81ca1a10, this is a table with cutout info, and it defines the mappings. For the Base Game there is one single resource that contains all the cutout info for all objects. For the packs (EP01, GP01) they are loose (i.e. one resource per object) which is actually a bug that we may fix at some point (it's basically an optimization to load less files).

Source
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  s4pi.MiscellaneousResources.dll.zip (10.2 KB, 57 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  MTBLResource.7z (2.4 KB, 43 downloads) - View custom content

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 1:31 PM
See the 0.4.2 beta thread for more updates: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=572221

Locking this as it is now obsolete.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Obsolete