Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#576 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 12:31 AM
The House of the Scorpion. I'm actually re-reading it, but it's very good.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Advertisement
Test Subject
#577 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 6:43 PM
Junk (Melvin Burgess).

"I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night." Shanoa (Castlevania Judgment)
Scholar
#578 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 7:06 PM
Consilience by Edward O. Wilson.
Banned
#579 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:35 PM
The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan... Even though it's kid's book, has little words an so on, I really have to say I'm enjoying it. Not to mention it's one of those books where I fall in love with one of the characters. *cough cough* Evra *cough cough* Seriously, it's weird.
Lab Assistant
#580 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 9:05 PM
Default The X-Files
I am reading a book about the X-Files. It's about how the show was made and has episode guides and other fun stuff. OH, and I am reading Harry Potter, book six. :lovestruc

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Test Subject
#581 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 12:56 AM Last edited by leo0274 : 9th Nov 2011 at 1:10 AM.
I'm reading " A clash of kings" - George RR Martin
amazing book
Lab Assistant
#582 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 1:15 AM
I'm reading my way through the Harry Potter series for what must be the 30th time. No joke. I must have been around 8 when I started reading the series and I'm 19 now
Alchemist
#583 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo0274
I'm reading " A clash of kings" - George RR Martin
amazing book

Wait til you get to the next one!
Lab Assistant
#584 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 3:10 AM
I'm reading Wizard's First Rule from the Sword of Truth series. A friend suggested it some time ago and I'm finally getting around to it.
Field Researcher
#585 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 2:12 PM
The Last Wish from Andrzej Sapkowski. I don't read often, but i have started to read some fantasy stories. And the books of Sapkowski i was looking for already. After playing The Witcher i wanted to know the story behind it. The Witcher is based on the books of Sapkowski and it was known that 2 of his stories were translated. The Last Wish is one of them, other one is Blood of Elves, which i also have.
Banned
#586 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 2:55 PM
I'm going to read the whole bunch of Jane Austen books.
Scholar
#587 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 5:05 PM
Textbooks. Finals are coming.
Alchemist
#588 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
I'm going to read the whole bunch of Jane Austen books.

Pride and Prejudice...and Zombies?
Test Subject
#589 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 6:08 PM
I recently read George R Martins A song of Ice and Fire collection i have them all lol i happen to be a bit of book junkie and collector when i come across an author i like i usually order all of the books in an entire series and then read them back to back i also read the second installment of Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus Series called The Son of Neptune like all his other books was a great read i know most people say you're too old for those kind of books but sometimes adult books get so complicated i sometimes i just want something to read that's just plain fun and adventure so yes i do read a lot of ya fiction when i want too its fun
Banned
#590 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 6:26 PM
candesco, I didn't play the game yet exactly because I've read those books. Meaning I didn't like them. Geralt is unhappy 'tard with no taste for women.
coltraz, NO WAY.
authorVampiress, punctuation is FUN. Try it sometime.
Test Subject
#591 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 10:04 PM
I'm currently reading "The Story of San Michele" by Axel Munthe.

We can talk about the streetlights.
Instructor
#592 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 10:31 PM
2-3 different, I think. The Hitchhiker's Guide. I don't remember which one of them it is I'm in the middle of. The Orange Girl by Jostein Gaarder, since we had to choose a book in Danish to read in school. And I think I once started reading The Hound of Basketville some time last summer. It's on my bedside table with a bookmark in it, but I never made it very far.
Lab Assistant
#593 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 11:53 PM
The Stranger Beside Me by Anne Rule. It's about the serial killer Ted Bundy, she was friends with him and knew him before he went all killer and stuff, it's really interesting.. Hahaha

You gonna do something killer?
C'mon give it a try...
Alchemist
#594 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 4:49 PM
Donald Duck Millinium edition.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#595 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 4:57 PM
The Queen's Fool, about a young Jewish Girl who has "the sight" and is brought to the English royal court to amuse them with her visions. Her religious identity has to remain secret because of all of the fear from that age. I started it last night and so far, pretty interesting.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#596 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 2:04 AM
Crossed, the sequel to Matched. It was boring in the beginning, but now it's beginning to pick up speed. But something really exciting better happen soon, or I might abandon ship!

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#597 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 3:14 AM
Caleb Carr - The Italian Secretary. Can't stop reading..

Hey there! :)
Alchemist
#598 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 10:44 PM
Just got it for christmas :3
Alterra | 3rd part (the last) (War of the kids)
It's an amazing fantasy story.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#599 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 11:11 PM
Michael Chabon - The Final Solution. I am trying not to read it all in one go ...

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Mad Poster
#600 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 2:11 AM
Dead End Gene Pool by Wendy Burden. I love books about people's childhoods. She is a member of the Vanderbilt family and had a satisfyingly bizarre upbringing.
Page 24 of 41