Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#126 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 2:18 AM
A very belated welcome to our three latest group members

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Banned
#127 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 1:02 PM
*says something witty*

Name: Mira
Something about yourself: I like art and punk rock.
Fav. Books: Helter Skelter, House of Leaves, In Cold Blood
TV Shows: Dexter, Futurama, My Life As Liz, Daria, Home Movies
Movies: No Country For Old Men, In Cold Blood, uh, pretty much anything by the Coen Brothers.
Music: Alkaline Trio, theHELL, Matt Skiba & The Sekrets, Heavens, Dan Andriano In The Emergency Room, The Traitors, Circle Jerks, Jerkwater, Slapstick, Smoking Popes, Sex Pistols, Oi Polloi, DIRT, Bad Religion, Angry Amputees, The Soviettes, Nine Inch Nails, The Smiths, Bloc Party, NiyoRah, Death Cab For Cutie, The Cab, Simple Plan, Plastiscines, Fall Out Boy, Dance Hall Crashers, Jawbreaker, Depeche Mode, Shiny Toy Guns, Ladytron, Class Actress, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, I could go on all day...
BFF: Uhhh...
Movie Star Crush: I definitely have a musician crush... But movie star..? Either Matt Dillon or Ryan Reynolds.
Forum Resident
#128 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 3:30 PM
Let's update this, shall we?

Name: Hannah!
Something about yourself: I have a 100% average in French and Math. I have no idea how I'm maintaining that Math average.
Fav. Books: Flowers in the Attic by V.C Andrews, Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
TV Shows: The Maury Show, The Steve Wilkos Show, Spongebob Squarepants, all of The Real Housewives of... shows.
Movies: Silence of the Lambs,
Music: AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alter Bridge, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi, Cream, Creed, Def Leppard, Don McLean, Duran Duran, Elton John, Eurythmics, Five Finger Death Punch, Green Day, Guns N Roses, Heart, Iron Maiden, Jethro Tull, Joan Jett and the Black Hearts, Judas Priest, Kansas, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Meatloaf, Michael Jackson, Motley Crue, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Pat Benatar, Queen, Quiet Riot, Radiohead, Scorpion, Slipknot, Soft Cell, Styx, Sublime, Twisted Sister, Warrant, Whitesnake, The Who, Zebra, 3 Doors Down. Yes, that's a lot.
BFF: My older sister, Jess.
Movie Star Crush: Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, George Clooney. I want all of their babies.

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Test Subject
#129 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 12:53 PM
Name: Fanny
Something about yourself: 21
Fav. Books: Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes...
TV Shows: SHERLOCK
Movies: Phantom of the Opera, Ever after, Amadeus
Music: Avril lavigne, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Gotye...
BFF:
Movie Star Crush: Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Leonardo Di Caprio...
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 9:13 AM
Name: Lori
About Me: I'm boring..lol
Books: Anything thing about the unexplained or supernatural, poetry, mystery, horror, Etc.
TV Shows: Fringe, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Smallville, Desperate Housewives, Ghost Whisperer, Common Law...(can someone say couch potato?) lol
Movies: Horror, Sci-Fi, Mystery...I love watching cheesy horror movies...they make me laugh :D
Music: I love rock! Blindside, Hurt, Five Finger Death Punch, Otep, Slipknot, Apocalyptica, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Staind, Manson, Thousand Foot Krutch, Evans Blue, Three Days Grace, Cavo, Breaking Benjamin, Earshot, Muse, Seether, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Taproot, Theory of a Deadman and many more.
BFF: I used to have several but we grew apart...so yeah I guess it would be my 7 yr old daughter, Emma
Movie Star Crush: Johnny Depp of course...
Test Subject
#131 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 8:45 AM
Name: Gentry
Something about yourself: Im a Cool Outgoing Laidback Kinda Girl!! I Love My Sims And I Love To Party and Travel Im Also Gay But That doesnt Change Who I Am As A Person!!!
Fav. Books:Anything By Jerome Dickey And Im Also Into Greek stuff
TV Shows:BGC and Shows On Adult Swim!!
Movies:Comedies, Horror Flicks And Action Movies
Music:R&B, Soul, Hip-Hop, Electronica Dance
BFF: Troya
Movie Star Crush: I Only Crush on Women I Know I Could Possibly Have!!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?u...0.1&disp=thd&zw
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#132 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 5:56 PM Last edited by Dreamydre : 15th Oct 2015 at 6:16 PM.
It's been 2 years since I've been on this site! Life has been keeping me on my toes. So here's an update:

Name: Adrienne Reed Beauvais
Something about myself: In the past two years I've been missing in action, so I'll reintroduce myself. I recently graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in Environmental Science. After graduating, I got married after three years of engagement. Became an aunt for the 3rd time, to my little niece Elizabeth. Relocated with my husband and I'm currently getting my graduates degree at UC San Diego. I went through a year of torture after my dad's cancer came back. Scary and trying times. But I'm doing better, stronger and wiser.
Fav. Book(s): Redefining Realness by Janet Mock
TV Show(s): Grey's Anatomy, Scandal
Movie(s): August: Osage County
Music: Bon Iver, Brandi Carlile
BFF: Julia and Aniston
Movie Star Crush: Robert Downey Jr. (all day)

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Top Secret Researcher
#133 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 9:01 PM
Dear Dreamy Ms. Dre,

(Breaking protocol to post this here rather than PM it, because you're still "unavailable right now" and I have to squee right now.)
SQUEEEEEEE!! :lovestruc *Friendly Hug*

I got active on MTS near to the time that you left, but there's no way I can look around the site without seeing your influence and the ways you've lifted up the community here. So in case you're only on briefly, let me say thank you right this moment.

Ronnie.
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 1:51 AM
Hi Dreamydre! I'm piggybacking off of r_deNoube, you seemed like such a cool person! And I see that you were born in Raleigh, NC! That's my hometown!! I realize that you are no longer active on modthesims, you were more active about 2008 - 2012, when the group seemed to be more at its peak, but I definitely see your influence everywhere, I'd like to have thought you'd be a moderator or something by now lol. I was reading one thread you created about "Where Are We Going" and you and all the former old members of this group were discussing when you thought you would all end up disappearing off the site. It's sad to see that come true :-( you all seemed like such a fun crew. But I hope that all the new members that join will continue to keep this fun group alive!

Name: Serena Piper
Something about myself: I recently came out as a transgender woman so I'm currently navigating my transition into womanhood. It feels great so far being in the right skin after being so unhappy for so long. I'm 23 years old, I worked for FEMA for a little bit in D.C. and then my granddad died this past March and I flew back to Raleigh and decided to stay here a little bit, so I gave up my job and I'm currently job searching. It's such a tough market. I was lucky to get a job with FEMA (as a college dropout) but I'm hopeful that I will find something soon. Next week I begin hormone replacement therapy to kick of my gender transition! I'm very excited for the new journey!
Fav. Book(s): The Whipping Girl
TV Show(s): Transparent, Orphan Black
Movie(s): Stuck in Love
Music: Greg Laswell
BFF: Sophai
Movie Star Crush: Logan Lerman
Test Subject
#135 Old 22nd May 2016 at 2:45 PM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 24th May 2016 at 8:44 PM.
Name: Fumiko.
Something about yourself: A cheerful girl who loves traditional japanese themed stuff, loves cosplaying cute girls from Anime and Games, and usually finds the positive point in everything, something that does not fit some of my dark interests, like horror movies/games. I also hate sunny days, and I love cold and snow.
Fav. Books: Another.
TV Shows: Mostly Drama with female cast, like Majisuka Gakuen, Anime similar to xxxHolic, Umineko, Marimite, and variety shows like AKBingo and etc.
Movies: Usually Japanese and Korean horror/mystery. Like Ju-On and A Tale of Two Sisters.
Music: Yousei Teikoku, Dazzle Vision, Ali Project, DOLL$BOXX, Band-Maid, Anarchy Stone and many other japanese gothic/metal/traditional bands with female vocals.
BFF: Annie and Lilian.
Movie Star Crush: I actually do not like boys. ^^

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Instructor
#136 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 4:00 AM
Name: Cheyenne, but you can call me Chey, Elvira, Elvie, or Shubby
Something about yourself: I'm a weird 21 year old Goth girl who likes history and morbid crap a little too much
Fav. Books: my favorite genres are horror, sci fi, fantasy, steampunk, historical fiction or nonfiction, and I particularly love historical books about the Victorian Era or royalty, particularly the Habsburg dynasty
TV Shows: I'm not a big TV watcher, the only live action mainstream shows I follow are American Horror Story and Scream Queens, but I also enjoy both modern and childhood cartoons and adore anything on Adult Swim
Movies: mostly horror, historical, and children's movies or animated movies, a lot of old horror movies involving possessed dolls or evil children or demonic pregnancies, also love Star Wars and LOTR/The Hobbit (particularly Kylo Ren, Darth Vader, and elves)
Music: a little bit of every genre from every era
Movie Star Crush: Finn Wittrock, Adam Driver, and in the historical figure category, Charles II of Spain, Charles VI of France, Christian VII of Denmark, Infante Don Carlos Prince of Asturias, Infante Philip Duke of Calabria, George III of England, King Tut, Ferdinand I of Austria, Prince William and Prince Harry, and in the fictional character category: Dandy Mott from AHS Freak Show, Brahms Heelshire from The Boy, Kylo Ren from Star Wars, and Ritchie Rich
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 8:19 PM
I've been a member of this thread for a while, but I never introduced myself
Name: Anna
Something about yourself: I play violin and I like writing
Fav. Books: Too many to list. Anything by Jodi Picoult, Flowers for Algernon, Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend... there's a lot XD
TV Shows: THE OFFICE DEFINITELY and kinda Steven Universe
Movies: What's Eating Gilbert Grape and a version of Les Miz (from the 1990's- I'm not sure what year but I know it had Claire Danes in it)
Music: Anything classical because I'm a big nerd XD but I also like pop a little bit
BFFs: some awesome people <3 I'd rather not say their names though. There's kinda a lot of them. (only like 7 but still XD)
Movie Star Crush: John Krasinski to be honest XD

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin
Field Researcher
#138 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 9:43 AM
Name: Cat
Something about yourself: I'm a short and adorable penguin lover <3 Member since 2012
Fav. Books: The Fault in our Stars
TV Shows: Invader Zim and Impractical Jokers
Movies: 21 Jump Street
Music: Green Day, Mayday Parade, Shinedown, Theory of a Deadman, Rise Against, Ed Sheeran
BFF: John
Movie Star Crush:
Channing Tatum and Johnny Depp

Page 6 of 6