Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
Wow, you deserve a huge THANK YOU and a big hug for this fantastic tool. I converted a Sims 2 wall (originally created by Jsf ) . Here is what I got:

I'll now learn in order to improve.

A big Thank you as well to Srikandi for her great tutorial. :lovestruc

Nice wallpaper!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 5:21 PM
Hallo danke für das tolle Tool und das Tutorial .
Habe nun auch meine erste Sims 4 Tapete im Spiel .

PS
Ich weiss garnicht wie ich einen neuen Beitrag hier machen kann ,wo ich dann auch
mal ein bild mit zeigen kann ?

Goggle übersetzt .
Hi, thanks for the great tool and tutorial.
Have now also my first Sims 4 wallpaper in the game.

PS
I know not at all how I can make a new post here, where I also
times a picture can show with?

Goggle translated.
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
#53 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Edelweiss2014
Hallo danke für das tolle Tool und das Tutorial .
Habe nun auch meine erste Sims 4 Tapete im Spiel .

PS
Ich weiss garnicht wie ich einen neuen Beitrag hier machen kann ,wo ich dann auch
mal ein bild mit zeigen kann ?

Goggle übersetzt .
Hi, thanks for the great tool and tutorial.
Have now also my first Sims 4 wallpaper in the game.

PS
I know not at all how I can make a new post here, where I also
times a picture can show with?

Goggle translated.

If you just want to attach a picture to your post, scroll down a little when posting and you will see Manage Attachments - Image Upload.

If you want to submit your creation to the site, at the top of the screen select Create - Upload Items

Google Translate:

Wenn Sie nur wollen, um ein Bild zu Ihrem Beitrag anzufügen, scrollen Sie ein wenig bei der Buchung, und Sie werden sehen, Anhänge verwalten - Bild hochladen.

Wenn Sie Ihre Kreation auf der Website unter der oben auf dem Bildschirm wählen Sie Erstellen einreichen wollen - Gegenstände hochladen
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#54 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:10 PM
Das Ganze auf Deutsch:

Bilder posten geht nur im "Advanced"-Modus, wenn du einen Post erstellst (also nicht in dem "Quick Reply"-Ding) -- unterhalb vom Textfeld steht "Manage Attachments" (das war mit "Anhänge verwalten" gemeint) und dann der "Upload" Button unterhalb von Image-Upload. Maximale Größe für JPEG ist 800kB, 150 für alle anderen Formate.

In other words .. what Snaitf said, only in actual German =P. (But thanks for playing, Google! )

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:11 PM
Hey guys, I have a problem too.
I did what the pdf file said, multiple times, with different wallpapers, but wallEz keeps crashing. (Have the same issue with SP4)

#56 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indigoskycaller
Hey guys, I have a problem too.
I did what the pdf file said, multiple times, with different wallpapers, but wallEz keeps crashing. (Have the same issue with SP4)

Well, I'm no expert, but that looks to me like an Administrator Access problem. Try this: Right-click on WallEz.exe, select Properties, select Compatibility, check "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK, and then try again.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snaitf
Well, I'm no expert, but that looks to me like an Administrator Access problem. Try this: Right-click on WallEz.exe, select Properties, select Compatibility, check "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK, and then try again.

I've already tried it. It doesn't work, same error.
#58 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:52 PM
I've already tried it. It doesn't work, same error.

Hmm, well that stinks. Maybe try running from a command line?

Start - Run - CMD
cd c:\Users\indigoskycaller\Desktop\WallEz-0.1.1\
WallEz.exe OwlsWallpaper.xml
Field Researcher
#59 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 9:37 PM
It says "Missing imput file"
:s
#60 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 9:41 PM
It says "Missing imput file"
:s

Well, tbh, I really don't know what else to try. Sorry

However, if you still can't get this to work, a new version of S4Studio was just released that does walls. Maybe try that.

http://sims-studio.proboards.com/th...-custom-content
Field Researcher
#61 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 11:11 PM
I managed to solve the problem.

For those who have my same issue, make sure you've updated your .NET Framework and
Right-click on WallEz.exe, select Properties, select Compatibility, check "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK, and then try again.
Eminence Grise
#62 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:47 AM
WallEZ update today, now with Floorz http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=455
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwisims_4
did you create a plain white alpha on ur dds files ? might be why they blank perhaps?

I think you were right, I managed to get hold of a copy of CS6 through work and resaved the DDSs with no Alpha and the walls work now, only problem I have now is that the thumbnails still have the big question mark on them.

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
#64 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meemo
I think you were right, I managed to get hold of a copy of CS6 through work and resaved the DDSs with no Alpha and the walls work now, only problem I have now is that the thumbnails still have the big question mark on them.

Now that you've fixed the textures, try deleting your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\localthumbcache.package, and see if the game generates them correctly now (if the game had previously tried using bad textures to create the thumbs, it would have stored a bad cache that needs to be cleared so it can generate a good one, maybe)
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 12:45 PM
Now that you've fixed the textures, try deleting your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\localthumbcache.package, and see if the game generates them correctly now (if the game had previously tried using bad textures to create the thumbs, it would have stored a bad cache that needs to be cleared so it can generate a good one, maybe)

You BEAUTY!!!! all fixed!!

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Instructor
#66 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 4:34 AM
Still no one to continue Granthes'work on WallEz ??? such a pity :/

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Page 3 of 3