Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 4:39 AM
Default Apb ?
anyone seen that game APB? it looks pretty cool so far. i just wish there was some more info on it (like when in 07 its going to be released) I think its an online pc & xbox 360 game. So i think is like a grand theft auto but online and updgraded and better. It should be cool interacting with real people though.
anyway heres a link of the site.
APB
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 5:36 AM
"All Points Bulletin" eh?

Well, we know it's about crime and police.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 1:46 PM
I like APB better that saying the full name, lol. It just sounds kinda dumb "All Poinst Bulletin" I have a feeling its not coming out 07 though. They havent really said much about the game.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:05 PM
Is it a remake of the old arcade game?

IE: Drive around and spam the siren bottom
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:10 PM
hmmm. Im not sure. It sounds like a grand theft auto game but with online playing and probably not actual missions. I think its like you form your own gang with other people who play and if you want to be good you go into law enforcement. The gangs are suppose to take over parts of the city and the cops try and take it back (of cousre with some violence, :D) But i just like the fact that your playing with other real people and not just the computer. And i think you can customize your character so its different from everyone elses character.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:17 PM
I don't think it is Kanzaki although that was my first thought when I saw the title of this thread.

Anyway I was a little dubious til I realised it was being put together by Realtime Worlds who are doing Crackdown on the 360. I just played the demo for Crackdown the other day and it looks like a really fun game so APB looks to be in good hands.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)