Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 1:24 PM
Default LOD90: is it limited?
Hi everyone.
In the Werknothom Set I'm creating for a long time, I've set that all the doors-windows-arches must be perfectly visible in the neighborhood view as 3D objects and not as 2D plan objects like the original ones. For doing this, in the CRES of every package - in the section GameData inserted by me - I've simply write LOD = 90, and all the doors-windows-arches are perfectly visible in the hood view as 3D objects.
But when I've started to build an apartment with a lot of these objects, I have experienced graphical issues in the hood view and I know the problem is related to these objects because I've tried to delete some of them inside the same apartment lot and I've had no more graphical problems.
So the question is:
The setting LOD = 90 is limited to a certain number of objects inside a lot (id est, in a lot there cannot be more than a certain number of objects with the LOD = 90 imposed) or it's simply a problem related to my old PC with an old video card?