Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 5:40 AM Last edited by lucy kemnitzer : 6th Nov 2015 at 5:42 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default game focus not leaving venue when the sim does (Lucky Palms)
Every so often my sim visits a venue (and of course nobody's ever there but the sim I sent) and when they leave I can't get the game camera to leave the venue too. I thought it was just the particular venue--the first case was the Lucky Simoleon--but now it has happened with the tattoo parlor that's already on the map. I have to restart the game to be able to continue doing anything.

If I click on the sim portrait, or the little buttons "show my sim" or "show my home," or I click on the other sims in the household, the camera makes a little jog, like it was planning on following the command, but bounces back to the venue I just left.

`edit: and now it has happened with the tattoo parlor as well. This time it let me travel with him for a while and then it was back to refusing to show me anything but the venue he'd left, I saved and quit but at this rate it will be weeks real time before I get him all the way home.