Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2016 at 3:53 AM
No Mosaic Mod Help
Hello, I am not very familiar with modding but my no mosaic mod that I had downloaded from moxiemason is no longer working. I've had it on my game working fine for months.. and I stopped playing for a while. When I started my game up, the blur is back now. I tried to delete the mod from my Mods folder and then re-downloading it like I did the first time, but when I go into game that mod popup at the Main Menu won't come back like it did the first time. I did everything the same as I did the first time I downloaded and extracted the file, so I'm not sure what to do now. I tried re-reading the instructions and watching videos to see if I'm missing a step, but I think I'm doing everything it tells me to do. I've also tried installing Extraction Apps, to see if it made a difference. I am using a Mac computer and I bought my Sims games from the Origin Store, my Sims 4 is updated. Thanks, I hope someone can help me.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 1:01 PM
You have probably not enabled script mods in settings. When you update the game the script mods are disabled.
It works for me.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 1:12 PM
It makes me laugh, EA did this automatic disabling to save people getting confused when their game didn't work right. But I see far more posts from people confused their mods are not working after a patch than I ever did see complaining the game wasn't working after a patch

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)