Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 4:04 AM
Default Materializing Materials
Hey there, I'm having an issue with the "materializing materials" spinning wheel of death when I try to customize a style in game. I use CC magic, and it tells me which files are causing the problem, but I can't find those files. The names they have aren't searchable for me, as in I can't look up the name and find the file within my CC magic folders or on my computer in general. I downloaded a lot of custom lots, which is how I had this issue once before (and I was able to fix it once before using one of Delphy's tools to look into the sims3packs), and I've gone through those files with a finetooth comb to try to find the culprit. The two files causing the problem are "Pozadi" and "brkwhal". If anyone has some advice on how I can pinpoint these files without getting rid of my new cc, that would be wonderful. I would really appreciate helpful comments tonight, as I am currently very frustrated with my game. I'm normally fairly good at fixing any issues I've had thus far, but this particular file (pozadi) has outwitted me for the time being. Thank you!