Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 9th May 2010 at 9:30 PM
I had my first reaper baby a few days ago. She looked totally normal, big blue eyes, and straw/hay colored hair. I'm playing with an unpatched World Adventures game and use one of the hacks found on NRS site (I believe it's either the opportunity control or computer mod). She's actually a grandma now (in ghost form...and had another baby...a ghost baby lol), and her son and granddaughter look normal.

Biggest wishes for TS3:
Wider variety of harvestables and crops from TS1 & TS2 returning to the game
Wider variety of foods
More gems/metals/rocks/ore
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 10th May 2010 at 3:13 PM
Have you tried using Twallens Supercomputer?

Just wait until the Grim Reaper is nearby (ie. kill a sim) then you should be able to use the supercomputer to create a relationship.

You should also be able to pollinate your sim with his baby without ever having to woohoo.

The supercomputer doesn't conflict with Awesomemod either, I have both and it works fine.

I hope this is helpful.
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 10th May 2010 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samanthafairy1
Just wait until the Grim Reaper is nearby (ie. kill a sim) then you should be able to use the supercomputer to create a relationship.

Honestly, if you are using SuperComputer, you can invite the Reaper over using the "Invite Over" interaction.

That way one doesn't even have to wait for a scheduled appearance.

----

I would be careful about monopolizing his time though... If someone dies while he is talking to your sim, things could go a bit haywire.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#79 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 6:42 AM
Oh well, now he's my boyfriend but I never have enough time to get him'horny' enough to woohoo and get him to the bed befor he disappears. :'(
I wish he'dmove in and stay!
Theorist
#80 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 3:28 PM
Actually, you don't need a whole bunch of pudding-stash to kill off to be able to have children with the Grim. Just create one Sim with unlucky/loser trait. They can be killed multiple times, so it's easier to summon him.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=358559

This mod makes it even more easier to interact with the Grim.

Here's the steps, if you don't know it already:

Of course, I'm sure there are (core) mods that makes it easier to have babies with the Grim- but this is the one I used.
Hope that helps
Forum Resident
#81 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 4:13 PM
Im pretty sure in an unmodded and patched game, you can't actually have babies with the Grim Reaper. Baxim's EGC unlocks it though

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#82 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severedsolo
Im pretty sure in an unmodded and patched game, you can't actually have babies with the Grim Reaper.
Yes, there are hard-coded checks against pollination by grim reapers. Same goes for mummies and simbots. It was possible in the unpatched base game, but got fixed by one of the first patches.

I don't really get the idea anyway. Sure, it shouldn't cause any game borkage, since the "special" sims are just regular sims with special outfits. You don't know how they look under the hood, though. Chances are that the offspring will turn out rather ugly.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#83 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 1:31 AM
Well I download the thingy in the link but it never goes higher than a woohoo :P
I'm starting to think this isnt possible..
Mad Poster
#84 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 5:14 AM
I'm really pissed that EA had to remove Grim Reaper babies e.e I tried it the other day, and only had the WooHoo option, no try for baby :/. I can't find the mod for it on Sims 3 tinkerers though...?
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 9:36 AM
Grim Reaper Babies
I have like 3-4 Grim Reapers from TheSims3.com

I also have 4 black grim reaper babies. TheSims3.com helps alot! Lets celebrate the starting of Grim Reapers on TheSims3.com! YAY!
Field Researcher
#86 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 1:35 AM
sometimes the grim reaper will get stuck at my sims house. he gets angry then sleeps and hangs around for a few days before returning to the underworld. maybe if this happened you could get him to have a baby with you.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
#87 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 2:38 PM
My sim has like five kids with the grim reaper. Only some of them are pitch black some look like their mother, and the grim reaper is in my family but i can't make them get married .

My sims just had triplets yesterday, and that was with all the updates I don't use mods or anything they mess up my game so i never download any.
Mad Poster
#88 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeductiveDoll14
My sim has like five kids with the grim reaper. Only some of them are pitch black some look like their mother, and the grim reaper is in my family but i can't make them get married .

My sims just had triplets yesterday, and that was with all the updates I don't use mods or anything they mess up my game so i never download any.

wat. If you managed to have kids with the Grim Reapers, after installing all the updates, then...that makes no sense, seeing how one update prevented the Grim Reaper from reproducing...?
Field Researcher
#89 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 2:26 AM
Using Twallan's Master Controller is the easiest way to do it. Just kill a townie and when he shows up click on the sim you want to become pregnant, then click nraas > master controller > intermediate > pollinate > current lot > grim reaper. And then your sim will have grim's baby. You could also select instant baby instead of pollinate to skip the pregnancy stage.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 7:22 AM
You can get this one to work very easily. No need to kill the sims or do any of the stuff in the past. In fact I even test it myself.

You will need Twallan MasterController Mod to get this to work.

To start off Choose any sim to start controlling.
Click on an empty house (preferred) or any occupied house.
Click on it and choose Add Sim
Go to Gender: Male and scroll down as you will see his name w/ face icon.
Choose Grim Reaper and place him there.
Choose Make Active.

And voila as you got the Grim Reaper as he can do most stuff except talking to other sims. That's where you need to go the mirror and choose change appearance. From there save him to the CAS bin. From there you can make another one and take out the original Grim Reaper since it won't be useful.

Here :D
Test Subject
#91 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 6:25 PM
i havent tried it but theres a mod that allows you to try for babies with any sim, even enemies immediately after any social interactions.

http://www.graphicalxtc.com/Sims3-SexInteractions.html

this isnt what it was made for but it might work.
Alchemist
#92 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 6:41 PM Last edited by varpunen : 25th Feb 2014 at 6:37 PM.
First, I believe those mods (discussions) belong to the SexySims2, the MTS2's sister site. This is a family friendly forum. Secondly, you just dug up almost two years old thread.
Test Subject
#93 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bloodsight
My mom would believe me... And then she'd find him (even if it did mean killing someone), beat the heck out of him, and make him support me and the child.

Sounds EXACTLY like my dad that!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
First, I believe those mods (discussions) belong to the SexySims2, the MTS2's sister site. This is a family friendly forum. Secondly, you just dug up a two years old thread.

Technically it has been only 1 years and 5 months.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Alchemist
#95 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 6:56 PM Last edited by varpunen : 25th Feb 2014 at 7:57 PM.
Yeah, well, my back is killing me and my house looks like a goddam nuclear test site due to renovations, so I wasn't really insterested in counting the specific days or months. I'll try to find a calendar under the paint cans next time.
Top Secret Researcher
#96 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Yeah, well, my back is killing me and my house looks like a goddam nuclear test site due to renovations, so I wasn't really insterested in counting the specific days or months. I'll try to find a calendar under the paint cans next time.

For a moment, I thought you are talking about your TS3's house. Last time I checked, it shouldn't be that hectic working the Build/Buy mode.

Anyway, that was a light hearted joke about the months. Yeah, the thread is indeed too old.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Alchemist
#97 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:28 PM
Yep, I got that, don't worry. And if it only was just a game house... Could really use some Nraas magic for real right now.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 4:57 PM
If your Sims had a love-child with the Grim Reaper, we he eventually have to reap the soul of his son or daughter? Or would he make the choice to keep the Sim alive forever? That's some high drama if I ever heard it!
Test Subject
#99 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
You need to have plenty of sims to kill off, he only comes around when someone dies. You have to try to start a conversation with him. I would cheat to get to best buddies ASAP so you can get to makin a baby. Wonder if you can add em to your household that would be awesome.

My sim was best buds and lover with him, both bars were full, and they still havent had a baby!!
#100 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 6:00 AM
Seems like you could do it with the MasterRomancer LTR (supposed to never fail)... or use the Relationship Transmogrifier . I've had many sims who were best buddies with GR. There's always the SN EP and friendship potions, then invite GR over for a visit.
Page 4 of 5