Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 3:26 AM
Default Surviving High School Challenge
You CAN Try this challenge. But I just haven't finished testing it myself yet

Backstory: You, a teenager at grade 10 had a successful year of high school in the town known as ________. But your parents decided to move to the town of ___________. You didn't like that idea but you went to pack your bags anyway. The next day you and your family were heading off to _______.

CAS: You can either have a family of 4 or a family of 3. 3 if its just you and the parents, or 4 if you want another sibling to add. The mother needs the trait Family Oriented and choose the rest of her details. Same with the father. Now for the teenager (A.K.A You) will need at least one black piece of clothing. Give her/him the traits Grumpy, Friendly and the other two are up to you. Now for the sibling (If you choose to have one) You can choose the gender, age and traits. But it can't be twins. Now make a few other families and one of them is a family of A/YA and those are the teachers. The rest of the families are normal families a bit like your family.

RULES:
The only cheats you can use is testingcheatsenabled true and moviemakercheatsenabled true. But you only use testingcheatsenabled true when dragging relationships.
Your family cannot be split up unless the parents break up.
Your families teenager cannot be very successful is school, you must have some disliked teenagers.

You will need to delete the school and turn it into a visitors allowed lot and build it as a normal real life school. Every Monday-Friday invite every teenager and every teacher to the school. Invite them at 8:00 and you leave at 2:00. The challenge ends when you make it to the Young Adult life stage or if you want it to be more of a challenge, keep going and have the same thing going with your sibling if you have one.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 4:54 AM
Flashbacks start already... Geeze what did you do, hire someone to investigate my childhood? Sorry Doll, I know you put a lot of effort into this but I play the Sims for an escape from reality not a reminder of my past.