Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:33 AM
Default Multiple Sim States?
I recently decided to redownload the megahood for my game, and was in the process of incorporating all of the universities with the hood when my computer, unexpectedly, shut off.

Anyways, when I opened the game back up,there were two separate Sim State Universities. One is completely empty, and the other is fully functional. My question is, will this empty neighborhood give me any trouble in the future?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 3:12 AM
How old is the hood? To me it sounds like corruption and would probably start off fresh.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
How old is the hood? To me it sounds like corruption and would probably start off fresh.

The megahood itself is from HystericalParoxysm, and I have yet to have any issues with it. My computer is known to occasionally shut off, it's getting old (Santa should bring me a new one for Christmas). I've only had it on my computer for a few days, and haven't downloaded any other CC lately.

How would you recommend starting fresh? Deleting the megahood? Or starting with a clean slate entirely?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 7:23 AM
Do you have a back up from before you created the Uni's? You could use that but if not I would get rid of the Mega hood and put it back on again.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:54 PM
I would just delete the empty uni. Unless the megahood is brand new and you have nothing to lose from starting over, I wouldn't panic.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...