Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:22 AM Last edited by Delphy : 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:04 AM.
Default Sims 3 downloads!
With the release of the game, we are starting to see some Sims 3 uploads here on MTS. I've added a little icon in the top right of all downloads that tells you easily which game the download is compatible with - either TS2 or TS3.

Additionally, when you view the Downloads Home page there will be a box saying "Switch To" with the TS3 logo. Click that logo and it will take you to the TS3 downloads.

If you want to bookmark the MTS TS3 downloads, you may do so using this url: http://sims3.modthesims.info/

I've also made a modified version of the Site Map containing only TS3 related forums, sections and links. It can be accessed here: http://www.modthesims.info/sitemap.php?view=ts3

I'm sure our creators and tool writers are busy hard at work looking at the game and seeing what can be done... I hope you'll join me in wishing them all the luck, and I hope to see some great Sims 3 downloads here soon!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
98 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:35 AM
ahh, they're heeeerrreeee!!!!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:01 AM
wootwoot LIVE ON SIMS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:41 AM
just got it love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:16 AM
Finally
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arioch
Finally

Are you Kidding!?!?

Kudos to those that have and are releasing mods, for getting them out so damned quickly.

Even though some may have had access to the "game" by whichever means I won't mention, there would have still been time taken, i would think, just after official release to confirm operability in the retail version.

Please, Guru's, correct me if i'm wrong. Am I over stating your genius??

No! I will stick to mu guns on this one.

Well done and thank you to all keen, generous and talented modders for now and the future on Sims to come.

**don't drink from the mainstream**
Theorist
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:42 AM
I'm kinda scared for Sims 3. It freaks me out how they look. I can't play it until I upgrade my Nvidia Graphics Card and my RAM. *sighs*. It was mentioned at E3 last night, full trailor and all. Looks awesome/scary (lol).

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:02 AM Last edited by Elephant : 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:17 AM.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I'll have to play around with it, but hopefully I might have some Lots, or Sims up soonish.

Will we be able to include TS3 in the purchased games on our profiles soon?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:53 AM
Hey E! I can't wait to get my copy, looks awesome.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:39 AM
Default ;d
Got my copy. Kinda stinks without the cheats to help alittle bit
But its a great game harder to control each of your sims.
YAY FOR SIMS3!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:36 AM
I don't even have my game yet, and there are downloads already? Woah!
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:22 AM
Good luck modders! May you improve the game like you all did with Sims 2.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:24 AM
thanks, thanks, thanks

Good girls go to heaven, Bad girls go to... everywhere
Scholar
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:52 AM
A judicious job! It will be useful, thank you Delphy !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:15 AM
kind of confused as to what folder you put your downloads TS3 files ?
Scholar
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:25 AM
I still don't have sims 3 and I think that I will still upload for sims 2
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:49 AM
newgamer: It's all outlined in the various Sims 3 threads.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:57 PM
Thanks, Delphy! I'm looking forward to seeing what all the talented creators in the MTS community can come up with.
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:00 PM
There is an impersonatore site here: http://www.modthesims3.org/mts3/
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#20 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:03 PM
Yes, we know. There are at least two impersonators. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but originality makes you look better.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Wiki Wizard
#21 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:19 PM
I am building to my hearts content at the moment with houses! I hope i will have a house uploaded by the end of today and maybe a furniture set tomorrow! GL to those trying to code it!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Inventor
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:26 PM
I'm going to learn how to do this vector graphics and upload some new textures. And I'll probably do a house soon too, if I can figure out how to share it.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:43 PM
the game shall have it's mods too ^^?? cool. I was beginning to worry. ok, now I'll start hunting for the newest version ^^ thanks for the info
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:18 PM
Yay! I am so excited about The Sims 3! I just bought my game today and I hope it is worth the almost 50 dollar price it carries, the previews looked great so I think it will! I can't decide if I want to take all my sims 2 stuff off my pc and install my sims 3 or just keep playing sims 2 until there is more custom content made. I want to have both games installed but that is near impossible, I think anyways! Can't wait to see more custom content available for sims 3.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:22 PM
Default Yay!!!
Am I the only one slightly disappointed in the sims 3? I don't play much with the people, I mostly play to build awesome houses. Well you can't even place lots in the sims 3. I was hoping they would make building a neighborhood more customizable almost like simcity. Besides that they definitely cut down on the content that you can put into a house. Needless to say I am very excited to see that people are starting to put up some downloads.
Locked thread
Page 1 of 2