Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:15 AM
Default .GIFs that are pertty cool.
Just post .gifs that you like.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:14 AM

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:59 AM
If you want some .gifs, just look at my posting history. I use them liberally. If that's inconvenient for you, well ...

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Inventor
#4 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:45 AM
An old classic
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images....gif?1318992465

Just another day on the internets

Courtesy of "Going to the Store"
Inventor
#5 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 12:25 AM

Scholar
#6 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:57 AM
ahaha, that little mermaid one surprised me.

Here's the "I watch too much TV edition".

and a bonus:

Come on people, no forum is complete without a proper gif dump thread.

dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 1:05 PM

oh god, you'd be scrolling infinitely if I posted every gif I ever liked. But this one is the latest one to make me literally lol.

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:00 PM Last edited by piggypeach : 10th Sep 2012 at 3:56 AM.
^ that's fricken hilari.

sorry low quality, but I made this one myself

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Inventor
#9 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 4:01 AM
Oh god, take away the cigs and it's me in the morning

Inventor
#10 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 2:38 AM
^^Hunh, for some reason one of mine didn't show up last post...^^
Let me try again...

Also, one that you will either find funny/awesome, or will ruin a small part of your childhood memories, depending on the person.
Scholar
#11 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 5:33 AM
Pretty things.

dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 11:58 PM
I Gert Serm .Gerfs (;

Inventor
#13 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 12:09 AM
Almost forgot about these ones

I honestly thought that these were from a movie at first, and I actually wanted to find out which one. After a bit of Google-ing, I found out that they're called "Weeping Angels" and are from the Dr. Who series of all things. I was never really interested in the series before (nothing against it, it just didn't sound like it'd be my cup of tea), but...the angel statues that look like they'll rip out your soul and eat it...they intrigue me. I might have to look into the series a bit more...

I've just tempted every single Whovian on the site to gang up on me and chant "Dooo eeett!!!" haven't I?

Also: KITTIES!

That is all.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 11:09 AM

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#15 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
I've just tempted every single Whovian on the site to gang up on me and chant "Dooo eeett!!!" haven't I?

Dr Who has had a long tradition of scary monsters but the production of them is by no means consistent. Still, I have the statutory British memories of hiding behind the sofa as a 7-year-old. I don't watch Dr Who now - it's a children's programme here and most people grow out of it eventually. Though that's not to say it's very enjoyable - I remember it fondly but from what I've seen of recent incarnations, it's not changed significantly in terms of quality. Anyway, I'm getting round to saying, I shouldn't worry about it because a lot of it is pretty naff though I believe the weeping angels were a triumph of the terrifying opponent tradition. There - see, I'll get all the hate mail from the Whovians now.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Inventor
#16 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 1:55 PM
Oh goodness - I have so many.

Here are some randoms:

"Goonies never say die."
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#17 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 2:14 PM
Well, disliking Who is fair enough, but it's definitely several shades too subtle for the vast majority of kids. The original was intended as a sort of edumicational thing, but the reboot is definitely geared toward an adult audience. And the Weeping Angels are the most badass Who villains ever (episode is called Blink, and you should watch it whether you watch Who generally or not. Just only do so during broad daylight). If you like similarly creepy/scary stuff, try watching the Silence in the Library episodes too.

Anyways, gifs and stuff:
I feel like this all the time.

...when I'm not feeling like this.

Also this:

And I bet I know what YOU'RE thinking...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#18 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 3:52 PM
Inventor
#19 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 5:39 PM
Thanks for the info, both about the episodes and the show, I'll have to look those up episodes eventually. I do love me a bit of creepy-ness/horror, as hard as good ones can be to find nowadays (at least through traditional media, anyway).

I'm not entirely sure what this is, other than fluffy, but...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images....gif?1318992465

Scholar
#20 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missy harries

If you liked Batman Running with Bomb you may also enjoy:

Batman Avoiding Nuns and Strollers whilst Holding Bomb:

and I still say the silliest thing about that show is batman's eyebrows.

dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 5:45 PM
Default lols
Me trying to make .FBX format work for me in TSRW:

What my models are doing untill i figure it out you ask ?? well ......

And for the non animated ones, these always do good with the fluffy crowds

The 3D Studio Max Meshing guides: Part 1: Simple Meshing in 3D Studio Max
Iff freedom was outlawed only outlaws would have freedom.
True piracy is an art, having a Amiga tune doesn't make you the old school pirate.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 5:54 PM Last edited by missy harries : 15th Sep 2012 at 7:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by paksetti
If you liked Batman Running with Bomb you may also enjoy:

Batman Avoiding Nuns and Strollers whilst Holding Bomb:

Ahhhh, thats awsome, love it!

Quote: Originally posted by paksetti
and I still say the silliest thing about that show is batman's eyebrows.

No batman beats Adam West or the eyebrows

On a non batman related note

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Interstellar Traveler
#23 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 6:39 PM

I can't stop watching..

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Inventor
#24 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 7:30 PM
^^Had a feeling you'd all come out of the woodwork, lol.^

To add onto one of my earlier posts

Ahem

That is all.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#25 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Well, disliking Who is fair enough, but it's definitely several shades too subtle for the vast majority of kids. The original was intended as a sort of edumicational thing, but the reboot is definitely geared toward an adult audience. And the Weeping Angels are the most badass Who villains ever (episode is called Blink, and you should watch it whether you watch Who generally or not. Just only do so during broad daylight). If you like similarly creepy/scary stuff, try watching the Silence in the Library episodes too.

I didn't say I disliked it. And you are wrong - the reboot is very similar content-wise to the earlier versions (though glossier) and it is still shown here early on Saturday evenings aimed at a 'family audience' (as the beeb styles it) just as it always was. Sorry to be picky but it is made for children (target audience 7-12) and their families. The controversy about the inappropriately terrifying content has been going on since the 1960s. I can remember episodes that scared the crap out of me - just as much as the angels episode (which I have seen and is scary - certainly one of the better episodes from the present run).

In other news - oooo, Legion!

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 1 of 4