Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 11:26 AM
Default Not really a problem, but need help..
I don't know if I have to post this here, but if this doesn't belong here, then delete this.
I downloaded a lot, but you'll need seasons and apartmentlife and I only have university and nightlife. The site says you can use a Clean Installer to install the lot properly, so I downloaded Clean Installer and I tried to get the lot in the game. But whenever I want to enter it, my game crashes. So what can I do to get the lot properly in my game?

This is the lot: http://crackland.vuodatus.net/blog/...-susiprinsessa/

Thanks!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 3:08 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 18th Aug 2011 at 3:24 PM.
The person who wrote that doesn't know what s/he is talking about.

The Clean Installer removes the check to see whether you have required EPs. Nothing can remove the requirement itself.

If you want that lot, you'll need Apartment Life, so that you have the correct game engine. You may or may not need Seasons; depending upon the lot, it may crash your game or it may just be missing a bunch of objects.

Usually, you can install lots which require SPs that you don't have, but only if you have the correct game engine. With University and Nightlife as your only games, you cannot download any lots with other requirements.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 6:51 PM
Ohh that's a pity.. The creator gave me false hope..
But thanks a bunch for the information!
Site Helper
#4 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 7:16 PM
It's a common misconception. Each EP changes the internal format of the saved lot, which means that lots aren't compatible with older EPs.