Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 10:52 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Stuck instrument tip jars
Hi all, I've been having an issue with my sims not picking up their tip jars after playing instruments. It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally. They won't pick the jar up after playing and it'll just sit there on the floor, and any sim who comes by and performs on the same instrument won't put a tip jar down because there's already an existing one. Sims will continue adding money to these jars even when nobody is playing the instrument. Is there a fix for this anywhere? I've been deleting the forgotten jars myself if I notice one lying around, but it's getting pretty annoying. Any suggestions on how to deal with this issue are appreciated. I've noticed it happens mostly with the piano and violin.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 11:46 PM
Did you try getting rid of said piano and violin instead of the jar that it calls?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 11:56 PM
Yes, the tip jar stays past deletion of the instrument
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 5:42 AM
I just mentioned in another thread that I was having this problem. XD My violin is in a corner, so my sims were getting stuck in there. The stuck object remover does work, but I'd be interested to see if someone finds out what's making it do it in the first place.