Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #10: Vincent's Sim Modder *UPD 22-SEPT*

by Numenor Posted 21st Sep 2005 at 12:36 AM - Updated 4th Nov 2005 at 8:08 AM by Numenor : Object now available in community lots

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 163 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 7:42 AM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Good idea!

A new version of the object has been posted on the front page: now the object is available in both residential and community lots.

Thanks alot Appreciated most kindly.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 8:39 PM
Hehehehe cool Thank you how cool.....Hey when can we have the 3.0 CEP? I want to recolor the hot Rod and can not see it in the SimPE anywhere. Thank you.

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 9:17 PM
Quote:
IMPORTANT:
This object has been introduced with the Nightlife EP, and is supposed to work with the Nighlife only. I haven't tested it in other environments: it may work or may not!

Forgive me if this question is a bit dense, but I wanted to clarify for my own understanding:

Does this mean you can only use this object Downtown, or does it mean you can use it anywhere as long as Nightlife EP is installed?

Thanks!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 10:44 PM
The latter. The only thing you need is the EP installed.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 1:59 PM
Cheers...you are one of my favourite modders!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Guccisims
Yeah, but i can do it w/ bp

...true, but it is so much easier...and no code to enter every time you visit lot.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
This is the only reason why I haven't yet removed my package (like I should do ).

Please don't remove this one, Numenor. I like this lite version and I have linked to it from my hacks/cheats page....so if you remove it, this link will be dead :-(
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 4:05 PM
Don't worry: Winter has moved his to Variousimmers, so there's no reason for me to remove mine.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:47 PM
i will give this a try bool prop can be a bit troublesome at times. hopefuly this will be
more user friendly. thanks
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 10:01 PM
I've used this in Pleasantville, two universities and Downtown and it seems to work in all area. In fact, I've been using it exclusively since I downloaded it - no more "testingcheatsenabled".

Thanks, Numenor.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 12:20 AM
Thanks to you for reporting the results of your tests!

Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:39 AM
One request: Can anyone please associate it with a different object? I love the functionality but hate the asthetics. Something more fitting to display in your living room would be nice.

'I shall pattern my life after the random loopings of your entrails.' - Prison Grunt ~BIOFORGE~
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 6:49 PM
Once more I wish that I had the EPs. Eh... maybe when I get a computer I can actually fit them on...
'Cause I'm pretty curious about this "Grilled Cheese" aspiration too XD
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:45 AM
thank you!...i'm speechless. so i'll just say this is awsome.

se il vostro realmente italiano, voi può probly leggere questo.

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 5:48 AM Last edited by MicBri : 19th Oct 2005 at 5:49 AM. Reason: typo
OOoo! is this a cookie? or easteregg? hehe Cookie!
Not to be off topic, but do you think you could use this doll like you did the bunny bear?
In other words make it a toy for the kiddies to play with? That would be sooo! cute.
Thanks for ALL you great stuff.

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 8:47 AM
It would be creepy! Especially when the kid would eat the doll's ear...
But it's a funny idea, nevertheless. Perhaps... perhaps... perhaps...!

Lab Assistant
#42 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 5:36 PM
Didnt think of it that way, but ya, creepy & too funny :laugh: .
Would love to see that! :mag:

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 7:20 PM
I don't usually post unless I have something more useful than thank you. Saves bandwidth and all. But, I had to stop to say a special thank you for finding and providing this object. First, I like that this is just an object (as Maxi wrote) and Second, it solves a problem (not quite the right word, but best I could think of) where I would want to change my sims aspiration once, but was left stuck with a renuyu senso orb with 4 charges left. Since I have no way of putting the new object (renyu) on a community lot. This solves that little problem very nicely. I wanted you to know that I appreciate the 'gift'. It is special to me. Hey, I just noticed - I get a bonus, I can remove other hacks that I won't need anymore and lower the mb count in my downloads folder. Wow, Thanks Again, this is great.
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:06 PM
Can you make something like this for no expansions cause I don't want to buy an expansion pack just for this.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:25 PM
I'm sorry, but this object is part of the Nightlife: I didn't "create" it, I've only made it visible. Therefore, it's impossible to have a base-game version of it.

There are other hacked objects and cheats, available for base-gamers, that perform most of those functions, though; just browse the download forums and you'll find them.

#46 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 5:47 AM
It might seem stupid, but I can't find Wintermuteai1's cube anywhere on Variousimmers. Do you have a direct link to it? I can't download rars or I'd get yours. Stupid rars...
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#47 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:13 AM
www.rarlabs.com

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paneinger
It might seem stupid, but I can't find Wintermuteai1's cube anywhere on Variousimmers. Do you have a direct link to it? I can't download rars or I'd get yours. Stupid rars...

Wintermuteai (as far as I know) is currently in the process of reorganizing and moving his creations here on MTS2; just give him the necessary time.

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 9:30 PM
One thing that i want to know is, and forgive me if this has been asked already, but is this compatible with the InSIMenator? like, do the two cause any sort of problems with the other?

People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas!!
...Hey! That means you, Mr. Bamboo and Kaguya!...
Scholar
#50 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 10:36 PM
This object is exactly what I've been looking for, thank you for sharing it with us. I'm going to test it out right now.
Page 2 of 7