Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #10: Vincent's Sim Modder *UPD 22-SEPT*

by Numenor Posted 21st Sep 2005 at 12:36 AM - Updated 4th Nov 2005 at 8:08 AM by Numenor : Object now available in community lots

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 163 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:44 AM
Sorry but i cant find the download folder:S Can someone plz give me full installion=)
I got only CSbin, Support, TSbin and TSData folders in my sims nl folder
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#77 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 9:11 PM
You are looking in the wrong place: the folders you name are located in the program dir, while the Downloads folder is in the documents folder (mydocuments\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads)

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#78 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 6:27 PM
OMGSH could you PLZ PLZ PLZ make a zip file???? PLZZZZZZZ i really want/need this hack!!!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#79 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 7:22 PM
No more need to ask for zip files! Here is the definitive solution: read HERE

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#80 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 1:50 AM
oh i want it so bad! but i don't have rar! PLEASE UPLOAD ONE FOR WiNZiP!!!!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#81 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:17 AM
Haven't you seen my post just above yours? The ZIP/RAR problem has found a definitive solution!

#82 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:43 PM
babies in uni
does ne 1 no how 2 get a baby while ur sim is @ university
Test Subject
#83 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 9:48 PM
help does not work cant find it. help!!!! plzzzzz!
#84 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
Thanks, Numenor! I wondered if the InSIMinator had been modified to be compliant with Nightlife... Seems like this little thing'll do the job perfectly.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:58 AM
Love your mods!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 1:20 AM
I found some more!
Type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, and then go to the catagories (the folder thing).
Find the folders that looks like a van.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:45 PM
thank you.
#88 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 9:22 AM
hi i was wondering ehere i put tha download under?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#89 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:28 PM
Just extract the package from the rar archive, and put it in the Downloads folder

Field Researcher
#90 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:03 PM
i have it, and it wasn't nessesary 4 me 2 download it!

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#91 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:25 AM
I beg you pardon? Why have you downloaded if you didn't need it?

Lab Assistant
#92 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 2:51 PM
Thanks that's great cuz I hate using that cheat!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:40 PM
This is great - I do normally use boolProp, but its so annoying when I have to exit to the neighbourhood to allow me to change skills and personality, as I have a really slow computer! Many thanks as always, Numenor :D
#94 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:13 PM
Default thanks but
thanks but i don't know where to put this file.Can you please tell me?
Field Researcher
#95 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:34 PM
Always a good idea to read carefully before downloading. In Numenor's DOWNLOAD DETAILS he says to put it in the "downloads" folder.
Test Subject
#96 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 11:42 PM
how cool is that?
thanks

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Purple]

If God wanted us to be thin he wouldn't have invented Chocolate!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:13 AM
Awe, I love it but it's a .rar... I can only use zip... Oh well, see you around!
Test Subject
#98 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:14 AM
guys!
Help guys when I downloaded it only came up in note pad not in a file! what do I do :mad:
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#99 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:27 AM
Al_Gal, Rainbow: both your problems can be solved using the Q-Xpress.
Rainbow: you can also solve the problem by right-clicking on the link and choosing "Save As", instead of just left-clicking on it.

Field Researcher
#100 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:43 AM
Thanks to you and Winter. This is great. I have no problem with the snapobjectstogrid or the moveobjects, but when I tried to use the testingcheatsenabled true to be able to kill off a sim who had a wish to be saved from death, it backfired. The sim was killed but no grim reaper, consequently, no saving. Then, on top of that, I couldn't exit my game to the neighborhood nor to the normal exit. They were grayed out. I couldn't even do a hard boot on my pc. I had to turn off the pc and start over. Now, I am afraid to even try testingcheatsenabled true again at all. So thank you for this.

ps. I am aware that this object doesn't offer ways to kill the sim. Still, if I ever do need what it offers I can use it instead.
Page 4 of 7