Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:39 PM
Default Lost - Freeform RP - Apps always open - EVENT 700!

Welcome to the 'Lost' roleplay. What's this roleplay about?

You, and many many others crashed with a plane on a island. You all think that you're alone with the rest of the group. But you aren't. Really, don't let looks fool you.

___

This roleplay is meant to be freeform. But I will post secrets, connections, mysteries and other things.
You can't choose to be a member of 'The others' or the crashed people. I will just pick random people and pm them.

___

Rules:

Name:
Biography:
Personality:
Headshot (Only adult sims and people please):

___

First scene:

Different people walk around the beach, some people are hurt, some are even dead. There's nothing you can do, you just want to look for your own place and think of what just happened. Slowly, you start to realize it. You crashed with a plane on your way to your nicely booked vacation. You may have family, and you may have not. It doesn't care. You're here now, and nothing cares anymore.

___

Characters:

Christopher Greene - funheart00 (Died)
Violet Thomas - Oriana
Jordan Panettiere - jcardy
Yvonne Mireault - refined android
Derrik & Stacy Thompson - Stylequeen (Stacy Died)
Syndy "Syn" Gates - Geewayrocks
Josh Carmicheal - pinkgirl4real
Lilith & Lucy Fitzgerald - Ghanima Atreides
Maria Green - Anne
Anabel Joseph - Connectzeedots
Carys Gilbert - Bexstar
Brice Moore - secret_neo
Ellie Peters - funheart00
Evan Myers - Julieth
Mia Marcs - boombands
Charlie Hart - davoxx
Angel McKann - Geewayrocks
Olivia Cooper - PixieDust_fairy
Matt Baxter - omarion99
Dave Ayers - ambnumber11
Matthew McGregor - littlesunshine123xx
Indigo Rosefield - SwirlyHill

Advertisement
#2 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:42 PM
Do you have to watch the T.V show to join this?
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:43 PM
Nope, not at all, I don't even watch it.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:43 PM
Wait,do you have to for sure have a sim or can you use a human?
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:44 PM
lol... You can use humans, I just edited it.
#6 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:49 PM
I'm entering
Just to find someone... and to figure out boy or girl? Hmm...
#7 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:57 PM
entering...
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:03 PM
Yay I hope people will like this ^^
#9 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:09 PM
im so entering, can i enter a picture of a non-sim but a person or does it have to be a sim?
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:10 PM
As mentioned above this posts:

yes you can enter a non-sim
#11 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:15 PM
Name: Christopher Greene
Job: Area Team Leader (don't ask... Dad's old job :P)
Biography: Christopher is a single, athletic guy. He had a simple life, with two parents and two sisters. He is the youngest child, having been born when his sisters were 15 and 16. They shaped his outlook on girls as a teenager, trying desperately not to make him into a 'one-nighter' sort of guy. They succeeded. Although Christopher hasn't been in a relationship for around four months, he's not totally against getting back into the dating scene. He is very outdoor-sy.
Personality: Christopher is pretty much just a down to earth sorta guy, he tries to avoid conflict but is also very outgoing. He is calm and not a hot-head, prefering to think things through, but can be rude.
Headshot:
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:21 PM
Welcome funheart :D
I hope you'll have fun.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:22 PM
You can only enter one person right?
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:25 PM
For now, yes.

Maybe later you can add other people.
#15 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:25 PM
Name:
Violet Thomas
Job:
Part Time Model. Part Time Accountant.
Biography:
The moment Violet was born her mother left the hospital, leaving her in the care of the system. She was always smart but she was also beautiful. When she was 18, she started modeling around at loacl stores. When she was 20 she was offered a well paying position at a bank. She has never really decided what she wanted more. Maybe now is the time. Violet was in a 3 year relationship that ended before she left for her trip. She caught him with three girls, in one time! That's the reason she went on vacation, to clear her head.
Personality:
Violet is shy and sweet. She's very innocent and is a super incredible person, once you get to know her. She doesn't appreciate men trying to get up her skirt after they meet her one time. It's wrong in her eyes. But you never know, she may slip up.

Headshot

Violet's Photo
#16 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:30 PM

Name: Jordan Panettiere
Job: Doesn't have one, shes currently in college.
Biography: Jordan has a younger brother aged 16, her mum is 41 and her dad is 42. Jordan is currently in college studying sociology, law, fashion design and psycology. Jordan has alot of friends, she was a cheerleader at her school and participates in cheerleader championships with her friends now and again.
Personality: Jordan is a pretty much down to earth girl who enjoys cheerleading. She doesnt like public displays of emotion, as she hated bringing attention to herself. She has alot of friends which makes her popular, she can get along with everybody easily. But if somebody is arguing with her, she is completely different (kinda like split personalities).
Headshot (Only adult sims and people please):

(sorry had to pick her )
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:55 PM
Name: Yvonne Mireault
Job: Waitress

Biography: Yvonne is a young girl from France. She is currently eight months pregnant. She worked long hours as a waitress, as her husband lost his job. She was married at the age of 19, and her relationship with her husband was very abusive. She had to leave without his knowing to go to her mother's funeral. She was on her way there when the plane crashed.

Personality: She's a very sweet girl, a little naive and idealistic, but becoming much less so as she gets older.

Headshot:

Click here for full-view!
#18 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:57 PM
((ooc;; 8 months pregnant? Uh-Oh....))
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:03 PM
((Yeah, I thought that little problem would make it.. interesting. Haha.))
#20 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:08 PM
looks fun, i will have an app up later.
#21 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:08 PM
Name: Derrik Thompson
Job: Plastic Surgeon
Biography: Derrik has always been a lover not a fighter: although he does know how to throw a few punches here and there. He trained
hard to get where he is, never taking his eyes off the prize of a well-earned happy stable wealthy life. Only for his world to come crashing down
when his wife of seven years left him alone with his beautiful daughter Stacy

Name: Stacy Thompson
Job: Professional Dancer (in training)
Biography: Stacy left school at 16 to train to become a professional dancer, something she's wanted for longer than she can remember.
She became a great gymnast at an early age and wants to use that skill in becomming a world famous dancer

#22 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:54 PM
Default Syndy "Syn" Gates
Name: Syndy "Syn" Gates (Or "call-me-Syn-and-I-won't-have-to-kill-you")
Job: None, she makes money by singing in bars
Biography: Syn has got by in life on her looks, smarts and voice. At bars and clubs, she's a favourite when she sings but she would gte more publicity if she sang popular songs. Instead, Syn prefers alternative music. If you couldn't already tell, she idolizes Synester Gates, guitarist in Avenged Sevenfold, and has actually chnaged her name from "Cindy" to "Syndy". She prefers the latter, but likes "Syn" even more. She recently divorced her drunk of a husband after he killed their four-month-old son, James, in a drunken rage.
Headshot:
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:49 PM
Okay! A few more and we can begin roleplaying :D
Instructor
#24 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:39 PM
Name:Josh Carmicheal
Job:Model
Biography:Josh has come a long way.When he was young,he was orphaned and was sent to various orphanages.He could never adjust well since he was always moving.Then it all changed,when he net a big time producer who thought he had the talent to Model,that helped him and today he is a very sucessful model and appears in a lot of ads.He was in a relationship before until he decided that he couldn't deal with the girl anymore.
Personality:Josh is a pretty down to earth guy,he can be really goofy at times,and also a bit flirty.He doesn't like people who only want to know him for his fame or money,and he hates phoneys.He believes in romance and relatioships,he isn't much of a one night stand guy,but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened before.
Headshot:http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?...hot20guyeu0.jpg
Alchemist
#25 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:46 PM
Mmm I'm tempted! I love Lost....although I'm a little nervous since I've never been in a RP thread here (although I have RPed for years...play by post)

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets

Page 1 of 28